Chapter 4: caught red handed ⚠️

Warning!hardcore makeout scene.

Felix decided to pay changbin an afterschool visit, no warning at all. Changbin had actually asked Felix if he wanted to come over after school but he politely declined because he wanted to surprise him with a gift.

While in the elevator up to changbins room, Felix was starting to have second thoughts "..what if he doesn't like teddy bears?" He thought to himself, Felix knew changbin liked soft toys because of his pokemon teddy, gyu. But maybe he didn't like bears...

The ding from the elevator snapped Felix out of his thoughts. He heaved a sigh and tightened his grip around the little paper bag that had changbins gift inside. Felix stepped out of the elevator and made his way to changbins door.

He knew where changbin hid the spare key so he didn't need to knock. He took the key out of the decoy pair of leather boots and unlocked the door. "Baby boy~!" Felix called on changbin. Truth be told, he hated calling changbin that because it gave him 'false' hope that changbin liked him, but changbin was fond of the nickname so Felix called him it.

Felix waited a moment after calling on changbin and was off-put when he didn't get a response. "Binnie?" Felix called out again, making his way to changbin's room.

He tried at the door handle

It was open

Before he could open the door fully changbins voice came from the other side "d-don't open it!" he said

Felix pulled a puzzled expression

"Why?" Felix said simply. There was a silence before changbin answered. "I-im naked!" Changbin started to get flustered, though Felix couldn't see him, he could tell by his voice 'perfect to tease' he thought.

"We're both boys... I'm coming in " Felix pushed the door open, changbin was shouting "NONONONO" the entire time.

Pink skirt...

White and pink crop top...

White thigh highs...

Was this really changbin?

Felix's face dropped from a playful smirk to pure confusion. The room fell to silence and changbin stood up off of the ground. "I-I sorry" Changbin welled up in tears. He looked down at his feet, never in his life has he ever felt so embarrassed.

His best friend- no, his crush had just caught him wearing girl's clothes. "I-Ill change and we can forget this ever happened..I'm sorry.. lixie"

All he got was silence, Felix was confused.. not because changbin was wearing girl clothes but because damn... he could rock it. The way the thigh highs slightly dug into his plush thighs, the way the skirt fit perfectly around his waist and the way the crop top showed his stomach a little too much.

Felix was pulled out if thoughts when he heard changbin shout " SAY SOMETHING GODDAMNIT!" Felix looked yo to see changbin is floods of tears pulling down on the hem of his skirt.

Without thinking Felix walked into changbin's room and closed to door. He walked toward changbin quickly and grabbed his cheeks and smiled down lovingly.

"You... you look fucking amazing," Felix said in a low voice that sent shivers down changbins spine. Changbin stopped crying and Felix wiped away the shorter boy's tears.

"T-tha-nk y-you" changbin hiccuped from all the crying. Felix softened his facial expression and done something that he never thought he would ever do... Felix bent down to changbins level and kissed him.

Changbins eyes widened in smoke at the sudden action.

Felix...

Felix mother fucking lee... just kissed me.

Felix lee is kissing me.

Changbin was lost his thoughts... so lost that he forgot the kiss, Felix, back. Felix took that as a sign and pulled away. "I-im sorry.. I should've ask-" before he could finish his sentence changbin interrupted and said, "Do it again.."

Felix, for some reason, got a burst of confidence. He pushed changbin onto his bed and attacked the boy's neck with rough yet loving kisses. He trailed his kissed up to the boy's lips and before he could kiss him, Felix had to get something off his chest...

And by that, he meant changbins chest.. his crop top. Felix whispered into changbins ear " arms up pretty boy" Changbin didn't know why or how but the way that Felix's words rolled of his tongue made him want to obey everything that he told him to. So he did.

Changbin put his arms above his head and Felix quickly pulled off his top. Felix stopped to look at changbins pale white body. He was perfect in every way, shape, and form. Changbin had a pale outline of abs and perfect pink nipples that were hard from Felix's touch.

"God.. babe, you're so perfect..." Felix said in a husky voice. "T-thank yo- MmmH!" Before changbin could finish thanking him Felix was already back on top of him attacking his lips like a hungry lion  Changbin being his prey.

1 hour later...

It had been half an hour since the two stopped. In the end they were both *c0ff c0ff* feElInG tHe heAt iN tHe cRoTch ArEa. They both decided it would be best if they just done it in separate rooms because it was just the start of the relationship.

At the moment changbin was straddling Felix's lap and hugging into his chest while the two were laying on changbins bed. Felix was playing on Changbins Xbox and Changbin was just enjoying the fact that he and Felix we together.

"Ughh. Fuck this" Felix groaned at the game and threw changbins controller onto the ground. "You're done playing?" Changbin asked innocently "Yea, I kept getting spawn killed." Felix grumbled. "What were you even playing?" Changbin asked he was genuinely interested. "...Minecraft UHC" Felix said quickly.

Changbin let out a loud laugh. "Pffft you suck at UHC, how many games did you play?" Changbin teased him " I could easily tell you to get off my lap. Don't try me." Felix said, a dead serious face. "No!" Changbin shouted in protest.

Felix chuckled at how cute his Changbinnie is. Changbin looks up to his boyfriend and pecked him on the lips. God, they were so lucky to have each other.

Happily ever after, right? Not really.

there was one person who wasn't so happy to see that on Felix and Changbins snapchat story that they were together as a couple. That should be him cuddling Felix. That should be him kissing Felix. That should be him moaning Felix's name as they make out. But that god damn Korean transfer student took him away.

Without knowing he burst out crying. "Woojin.. are you okay?" His roommate, who just so happened to be Chris, asked him when he heard the older crying. "Felix and Changbin are together. First, you leave me for that god damn Jeongin and now Felix!"

Woojin ranted. Oh, how he loved Chris, of course, Chris knew because woojin would tell him every day, but Chris always politely put him down. Then that yang jeongin transferred to their school started rooming with them and Chris forgot about woojin.

Chris only every and will only ever see woojin as a friend that he doesn't want to lose. But the way that woojin talked about His jeongin made his blood boil. But Chris being the responsible person that he is, he kept his cool.

Chris shook his head. " talk to me when you have something nice to say. And preferably, do not bring my boyfriend into this."

A/N
So I maybe lied about no angst? Dw, I'm not going to uno reverse and now it's a woolix book. And it's still going to be a short story, only like 10 chapters, so like 🤷‍♂️ and woojin will find love so don't hurt me for doing this 🙏

Anyway, join the wooligion and #FindWoojinAManz