chapter 1:the project

Felix had heard rumors all around school that there was a new student. A hot new Korean student. Felix pictured a beautiful girl with a small face, big eyes and a beautiful smile to come walking into his class. Oh, boy was he wrong.

"Everyone say hello to our new student, seo changbin. He comes from Korea and doesn't speak English very well so please be nice to him and make him feel welcome!" Felix' English teacher, ms. Small, explained to the class "changbin why don't you take a seat next to..." ms. Smalls eyes scanned the classroom "Felix, you speak Korean don't you?" She asked him. "I- I uh do, but Chris speaks it better" Felix was just bullshitting, he didn't want to sit next to the new boy for some odd reason

"Chris needs to help jeongin. You're our only other Korean speaker in this class." Ms. Small saw right through him. Felix groaned slightly and rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said simply. Changbin made his way over to Felix and sat down next to the taller boy.

"Hi, I'm seo changbin," changbin said to the other boy in Korean Felix just simply nodded and responded with "lee Yongbok but if you ever call me yongbok I won't hesitate to hit you so just call me Felix" Felix threatened the boy. Changbin sank into his chair. He mumbled a sorry. And tried to focus on what the teacher was saying.

Except he didn't understand a word that came out of the teacher's mouth.

Felix took notice of this and nudged the shorter boys' shoulder. "She talking about personification and poetry, nothing you need to pay attention to yet" Felix smiled at the other boys politely, realizing he was maybe a little harsh on him earlier.

Changbin smiled at him and started to doodle in the top right on his page. "OKAY CLASS!" Ms. Small shouted, getting everyone's attention. Changbin didn't understand all that the teacher said all he caught was "seatmate" and "after school project"

Changbin looks at Felix in a way that just begged him to explain "we have an afterschool project to do, we're each other's partner. Give me your number so we discuss times and shit" he said to the smaller boy.

Changbin blushed slightly. A hot boy just asked for his number. A hot boy is his partner. He gets to go to a hot boys House. He gets to go to a hot boy's room. Changbin was the luckiest little gay on the planet. And he was living for it.

Lunchtime came around quick and Felix had said that changbin could sit with him and his other friends. Felix noticed changbin at the other side of the cafeteria and waved him over to his table.

"Changbin, these are my friends. This is Chris" Felix pointed towards a very buff looking boy who had a very small fennec fox looking boy on his lap, the bigger boy smiled at changbin. "The boy on his lap is his boyfriend jeongin" the small boy, now known as jeongin, waved and hid into Chris's chest. "Dude, watch it with the "b" word, you know how flustered he gets" Chris sighed and put his hands on jeongins waist. "Yea, yea, whatever. Anyway, this is Seung-min, that's jisung. They're both whipped for 2 other Korean transfers." The 2 boys scoffed "how rude. And FYI Hyun-jin isn't just some Korean transfer. He's a prince. A god. He's AMAZING!"  Seungmin scoffed.

Jisung rolled his eyes "Seung-min your gay is showing. " he simply said. "Well anyway, names Jisung Han, welcome to the cool Asians. We're all gay af except Felix and chan, chans bi af and Felix.. straight af." Jisung said and smirked

The words rang in changbins head. He.. isn't gay?

Changbin enjoyed hanging out with Felix's friends, he and jeongin would only speak Korean to each other while the other boys would speak in English. He found put that jeongin and Chris had been together for a month and that jisung had been crushing on a boy named Lee Minho. At the end of lunch, he got all of their snapchats.

End of the day. The best time of the day. Changbin didn't have to rack his brain to understand what the fuck was happening.

Changbin picked up his bag and made his way to the class exit when we were stopped by Felix. "Do you wanna come over to my house?" Felix asked. Changbin started blushing when he pictured Felix pinning him down on the bed and kissing him softly... his thoughts began to run from there.

Felix noticed changbins blush and shocked expression. "F-For the project!" Felix was now, also, blushing. "Y-yea! Sure! I mean I'm not doing anything after school today anyway and my parents aren't home until 9 so sure I can come over. oh god I'm rambling, aren't I? I am sosososo sorry" what?changbin was flustered beyond belief.