chapter 5: the cool asians and the not so cool asians

Changbin had officially joined the cool Asians. Did he feel awesome? hell yeah. Were him and Felix the hottest couple at school? Hell yeah. Can you blame him? The cool Asians are the top of the food chain when it comes to this high school.

The majority of the people here are white, so having the main popular kids be all Asian, is unheard of. The cool Asians weren't the only Asian kids at school, obviously. There were Hyun-jin Hwang, Minho Lee, and woojin Kim.

Changbin didn't know much about the 3 other than Seung-min and Hyun-jin had a thing*wink wonk* last summer and now have hefty crushes on each other. Jisung and Minho had this back and forth relationship, they've each other so much that they can't be apart one day, the next they hate each other. And finally, woojin.. changbin knew nothing about him other than him, Chris and jeongin are roommates.
(A/N hefty, if you don't know, basically means bigger than massive, its slang but I couldn't think of a better word to get the point across)

The 6 boys sat down at their usual table at the back of the lunch hall away from everyone else. "You guys didn't wait for me!"Khatthena said running up to the table, plopping down next to jeongin.

Changbin looked at Felix confused. He had been hanging out with these guys for ages and not once had they mentioned Khatthena or that there was another person in the group, not just he minded.

"Oh, you two haven't met yet. Changbin, this is Khatthena, Khatthena this is Changbin, Felix's boyfriend." Chris explained to the two. " I leave to see family for year and I get replaced, I cry.. I cry.." Khatthena joked. "Nah but it's good to meet you, Changbin. I'm Khatthena." The girl smiled sweetly.

Changbin gave back an iconic smile " nice to meet you too, sorry for my English! (by in2it)" changbin said, by his accent, you could hardly tell what he was saying but everyone managed.

Felix was sitting at the other end of the table smiling contentedly at his boyfriend "how did I get this lucky?" Felix thought to himself.

Just then Felix felt a cold shock in his neck. He whipped his head around ready to shout at whoever put a cold water bottle against his naked skin but stopped himself when he realized who it was.

"Woojin! You scared the shit outta me, man!" Felix said in a deep voice that made woojin fall in love 100 times over. Changbin was too caught up making good friends with Khatthena to notice the older boy putting his atm around Felix's neck.

"Uhm, Hyung.. my boyfriend is sitting across from me, we cant be as touchy as we were.." felix felt guilt... woojin felt rage but kept a false smile on his face "we're just bros! Don't threat." He lied through his teeth. He grins Felix's shoulder and made menacing eye contact with changbin who sunk into his chair. Felix was oblivious to woojin glare and just smiled.

After lunch woojin went off to his group that they all jokes were the "not so cool asians" which consisted of Hyun-jin, Minho, woojin and Brian, or youngk, as his friends call him.

(I swear the is a meaning to having brian here, I promise)

"Hey, jinnie, you look happy.. s'appened?" Hyunjin asked curiously. "Mmmn, nothing" and by nothing, he meant the showed a rat not to mess with 5-star meals.

"Its good to see you smiling again, you haven't been happy since Felix and changbin got together last week, so what happens?" Minho leaned back in his chair to join the others, since they were seniors, they had a free period to do what they wanted.

"Uhmm well" woojin quickly tried to think up an excuse. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on a poster.. that poster had a couple on it. Bingo "I met a gir-" before woojin could finish his sentence he was cut off by brian letting out a squeal of excitement. "My bi boy is all grown up!" He 'cried' on minhos shoulder.

Woojin rolled his eyes at his overdramatic friend 'great.. not I just need to pull this off' he thought to himself.

It was finally home time and Changbin was ecstatic. He had been burning in the Aussie summer heat that he was no way shape or form prepared for, as a korean, he had never experienced that level of heat. Felix on the other hand was used to the heat by now and wasn't as happy.

Changbin had been ignoring him since lunch and he had no idea what he had down wrong. Maybe he had said something to offend him? He had no clue. So Felix decided to visit his dearly beloved boyfriend once he had showered at home .

When at changbins he didn't even bother to knock, he simply unlocked the door and made his way to changbins room. He was hungry for answers and he was going to get them. He was upset at changbin for ignoring him but was willing to hear him out for what he had to say.

Felix swung open to door to changbin in on of Felix's hoodies with nothing underneath but a pair of pink lacy panties standing in the middle of the room. If felix wasn't on the hunt for answers and saw this sight.. changbin wouldn't be able to walk for days because damn. He was able to make standing look sensual.

Felix groaned "I have something to ask you.. changbin" felix hardly ever called changbin.. changbin. It was always baby girl, pretty boy or Binnie. Changbin knew immediately what felix was on about. "What is it.. lixie ?" He asked cautiously.

"Why have you been ignoring me? Do you have any idea how much I've been overthinking about this? Do you have any idea how I have felt? How much this hurt?" Felix confessed. Changbin said nothing he just kept the same look of school plastered across his face.  "I'm willing to hear why.. please just tell me"

"Woojin"

Changbin was simple but It told Felix all he needed to know. Woojin had sadly done this before to Jeongin and chan. He knew what he had to do.. he didnt like the thought but it was the only way, he was in love with changbin.