18 : M. I. N. E.

- Saba's POV -

"Hello my love." His deep voice sent a ripple of heat straight to my panties. I glared at him. Every nerve, muscle and cell in my body was alive, but I was furious. Before he could say anything else, I charged at King and knocked him down to the ground. Slapping and hitting him repeatedly. He tried to catch my wrists but my hands were moving to fast. I got a few good hits on his face before he growled and caught my wrists. He gave me a warning look.

"Three months!" I scream. He sighs and his grip loosens. He opens his mouth to say something but I yank my wrist out of his hand and slapped him so hard my palm was stinging. "Three fucking months!" He stared at me and the more I looked at him the more my body betrayed me. I missed him so much but I had to remember I was pissed. I wrapped my hands around his throat and squeezed. He just kept staring at me. He didn't even attempt to pry me off him. I could see him struggle to breath and I growled out of frustration, pulling his face to mine and violently smashing my lips to his. I missed how he tasted. His soft lips. His hands immediately grabbed me and roamed my curves. I missed his hands too. Trying not to get lost in the sea of pleasure, in the middle of what I'm calling our hatred make out session, I bit down on his bottom lip hard. His blood was tangy as it lightly coated my tongue. He yelped and pulled back, putting his finger to his lip and pulling back to reveal a little blood. He looked a little shocked at first but grabbed me by the throat and continued kissing me, only getting rougher as he tasted his blood on my tongue. I hear sobs and immediately stop. Turning around I see Cherry knealing in front of Yaro crying. I quickly get off of King and rush over to him. "Yaro, are you alright?"

"It only hit my shoulder, I'll be fine." He gave me a faint smile and grabbed Cherry's hand.

"Who the fuck are they?" King's tone made my fists ball. "And why the hell are you in your underwear?" I roll my eyes at him and ignore his remarks, turning to the guys.

"Romney, Jackson, can you help Yaro up please?" They nod and position themselves on either side of him. Lugging his big arms around their shoulders they hoisted him to his feet and began walking. "Cherry." I called to her but she kept sobbing, suddenly latching onto me. I looked at Noah and he seemed to be staring at her with deep concern. "Noah." I nodded towards Cherry indicating for him to come get her. He came beside me and knealed down, snaking his arms around her. As soon as he had hold of her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and continued sobbing into his chest. I got up from the ground and turned around to see Declan and Jensen with shocked faces. Roman however was emotionless. "I missed you guys." I smiled at them, cocking my head to the side for a brief moment then took off, skipping after Noah and Cherry. Completely ignoring a clearly aggravated King. Oh he thinks he aggravated now? Just you wait baby.

***********

As we walk into the house, I follow Romney and Jackson into the kitchen. They clear everything off the island and lay Yaro across the top.

"Jackson, cut his shirt off, I need to get that bullet out." This became almost a routine for me at Victor's. His men, including Yaro, were always getting shot. If it wasn't by an enemy is was by each other acting stupid or getting pissed off at one another.

"But I don't have any scissors." Jackson stated looking around frantically.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" Romney screamed and ripped the shirt in half. I wasn't surprised by his angry screams but looking at Yaro, he was shocked and..... slightly aroused? I watched him blush for a moment before looking at me and blushing even harder. Oh my big gentle giant. I decided to wait and comment after I got the bullet lodged in his shoulder. Jackson quickly brings me the supplies I need and I get to work. I closely examine the wound and see the tiniest shimmer off the bullet.