The 2nd of John

*Two Days Previous*

*Bzzzzzbzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzbzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzbzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzbzzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzbzzzzzz*

"John! Will you please get this God forsaken phone!"

"Well, that's not even my cellular, Sherlock"

"That is not what I asked, John"

"But, its right next to your elbow, Sherlock, if you just.............."

"PHONE, WATSON!!!!"

Sherlock's an idiot.

"Hhhhhh, hello? Sherlock's cell........ Oh hi. Mhhhmm, yes. Yes......... Uh, yeah I think so..... Okay. Okay............ Okay, I will let him know.. Okay, bye................. That was Anderson, he said it's the inspector's birthday, and he woul............."

"I don't care, John...... I don't celebrate"

Rule of thumb, Sherlock doesn't care about anything or anyone, but himself and his works.

*Bzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzbzzzzzzbzzzzzzbzzzzzzbzzzzzz*

"Sherlock, could j'you get that?"

"Don't dare be obtuse, John..... I'm not touching your cellular, I haven't got a clue to what germs may be on that"

"Hhhhhhhhhh, you are really something, Sherlock!
Hello? John Watson............ Hello Sabrina, how are you?...... Oh that's great........... What do you phone me today?......... Wait! Your what? When? Oh god, um well ok, I'm happy, I guess........... Oh, oh okay, well we will talk next time, okay...... Bye.
That was Sabrina, she said that she.........."

"I can care even more less, John. Can't you see I'm working?"

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh"