The Pollock Twins

In 1957, two sisters Joanna (11), Jacqueline Pollock (6) and their friend Anthony were tragically killed in a car accident as they walked to their local church in Northumberland, England. Their parents were left grief-stricken, John and Florence hoped and prayed their daughter would come back, and it seems their prayers were answered. One year later twin girls Jennifer and Gillian were born. The Pollock's were surprised to find that Jennifer, the younger twin, had birthmarks on her body and face in exactly the same place as Jacqueline had. With that, began a series of uncanny similarities between the twins and their dead sisters. At the age of two, the twins started to ask for toys which had once been owned by Jacqueline and Joanna. the girls, their parents claimed ad never seen or heard about the toys before. At four, they began to recognize places they had never seen or been to before. One time they pointed to a school they claimed to be their school and that they remembered playing in the playground behind it. The school was the one Jacqueline and Joanna had attended. A well-respected psychologist at the time, Dr. Ian Stevenson studied the case and concluded that the twins were indeed the sisters reincarnated. Then just as suddenly as it started, when the girls turned five years old their memories vanished and they both went on to live happy, ordinary lives.