Dust!Error.

Say Ello to friccin Dust!Error

I made this child up and uh-
My friend told me he looked like Bonnie on crack and now I'm concerned.
Anyways-
~ INFO ~
Time taken: ...All of homeroom and parts of 6th period-
Materials: One rubber pencil used for shading, one normal pencil for lineart, my HaNdS, my phone used to frantically make sure this doesn't exist already, paper, a binder- and WILLPOWER.
~ Character Info ~
Name: Dust!Error
Nicknames: Dusty Glitchy, Murderer, Traitor, and just plain ol' Glitchy.
Backstory:
Error and Ink were having one of their huge battles, Error having a slight advantage considering they fought in the anti-void.
"Error, please, you have to listen to me!" Ink coughed out, his face etched with effort as he fought. Error chuckled, glitching.
"Y-y-you RR-REAL-LYY think-k-k tha-a-at I wi-l-l LIST-T-E-N TO-O YOU-U-U?!" He shouted, a mad, twisted grin plastered across his face as he used his strings to whack Ink off balance. He then used his strings to snatch Ink's brush away, poising it right above Ink's tattered, fearful face.
"....You wouldn't....y-you can't."
"I know you, Error." Ink said, trying desperately to reason with the assailant, ready to use his own weapon against him. "Y-You wouldn't kill me."
Error's twisted smile darkened, as he leaned forward, the tip of the brush growing painfully close to Ink's skull.
"Oh really?" Error spoke, his glitchy voice no higher than a whisper. "You still b-believe-e that I'll s-spa-are-e you?"
Ink's eyes widened, in fear of the worst.
"Well.......
YOU THOUGHT WRONG."
Error slammed the brush down, brutally shattering Ink's skull. Black ink mixed with tears splattered against Error's face and torso, but he didn't care. He was this close to killing his worst enemy. The enemy who had tried to reason. The enemy who had stuck by him despite his evil nature...
.
.
.
Is he really the enemy?
The thought came like an unexpected wave. Ink's broken cries of pain and struggling then came to his attention, as he looked back towards him. Ink's body was already turning to dust.
Might as well finish what you've started.
You traitor.
~ That's all y'all are getting for now :) ~
Height: 7 feet. He's still shorter than my Geno but taller than my friend's Reaper.
Strengths: His reputation, level-headed-ness, and stubbornness.
Flaws: He can be rash, has PTSD when it comes to anything related to Ink, is immensely sad all the time, and he has a short temper.
Weapons: A paintbrush, smeared with ink. He also has his strings.
Crush: I--uhm- don't know yet. If you have suggestions you can provide them XD
~ End of Character Info ~

Anyways, I'm done for now. Byeeeee!
Lots of love,
Mythic <3
Final word count: 478 words