This Means War

Olivia's POV: It's now December. My little nugget is now six months. It's crazy how quickly time has gone by. Along with that, I still not seen my parents and siblings. Abigail has no clue who her aunt and uncles are. I want to make it all better heck I even tried one time. Last month I asked her to meet me so we can talk about it and put in the past. She came I told her my thoughts and she still thought what she did was right. I got up and just left, I sat in my car and cried. I want to see her again. We spent Thanksgiving with Jake's mom and are probably going to spend Christmas with her. I want to be with them for the holidays and see Abigail for her first holiday, but if my mom won't realize what she did hurt me then there is no way that is happening. Today is going to be an eye opener for her and me. Aunt Stephanie and the creative team made a perfect storyline for my debut. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I walk down that ramp.

S) So you know the plan and what is going on right?

O) Yes, mom is the new general manager of Raw, tonight is the Christmas special. She comes out to wish everyone a very happy holiday and half way through I come out.

S) Great. This is going to be great, you two on the mic is always fun to watch.

O) I love the mic, but when I come down that ramp and getting to see that confused and shocked look on her face is going to be amazing.

S) It will. Your segment is soon, stay here I will come and get you when the segment is going to be on.

O) Ok.

No ones POV: The night goes on. Liv watched Raw from Stephanie's office to make sure Nikki would not see her. Then Nikki went out, Stephanie came in and brought her out. They waited in gorilla a few minutes then Stephanie sent her out. Liv's theme song hit and Nikki was just shocked.

N) What do you know, my gorgeous daughter is here to celebrate the holidays with me.

O) Oh mom you are sadly mistaken. See, I have not seen you in six months. All because of you. But yet you haven't reached out to see me or your grand daughter. You told me all your life you couldn't wait for me to have baby's and for you to be the best grand mother. Well I have a baby, but where's her grand mother? Oh yeah missing. See you don't get it, you think what you did was perfect and nothing was wrong. But then to find out you let my sister who I have not seen in almost four years and told you I never wanted to see again, hold my child without my permission. Oh you crossed a line.

N) Liv, you know if I could go back and change what I did I would. And I'm sorry. I want to be apart of your daughters life. Please I am begging you, let's put this in the past and mov... (At that point Olivia was in the ring standing face to face with Nikki.)

O) Not any more, now it's war. Your general manager correct?

N) Correct, why?

O) I want a title shot. Weather it is tonight, or at the Royal Rumble. I know, I know I just got here, but I am here now. And there is no way I am leaving. So what is your choice boss woman?

N) I guess for tonight's main event you will get your title shot.

O) Perfect. Oh and if I don't win tonight well just be prepared for what way be in store for you. See you around. (Liv walks off. When she gets back stage Steph was waiting for her with her arms wide open ready to hug her.) How did I do?

S) You were outstanding. The crowd loved every second of it. Now hurry up main event is soon.

O) Ok.

N) Wait Liv.

O) What?

N) You did great, I'm proud of you.

O) Thanks. What are you doing later, we need to talk.

N) Nothing, I will come to your hotel room.

O) Ok.

No ones POV: Liv went to get changed. The match started off great. Liv went in with hell to bring. She dominated most of the match. Then Carter came out and cost her the match. Nikki being the general manager made Carter go out. Liv came back with a big smile on her face since she just had her first match ever on Raw. She walked back to locker room, got changed and went to her hotel. After some time there is a knock on her door. She opens it to find Nikki.

O) Come in.

N) First off, everything you said in the ring did you mean?

O) Some of it. Mom, the month after the whole thing happened we met up. You didn't get what I was saying which was frustrating. Hear me out. You know how hurt and distraught I was after Emma told me she was starting to drink more and more. And yes when I freaked out on you for planing this I might have been hormonal, but you basically set me up to agree to it. And on top if it you let her hold my child while I thought you and everyone else who was there would be the only ones holding her. I get it, I could have taken the situation differently but I was mad and in a way let down.

N) I understand. I just thought I was doing the right thing. What I should have done was told her to leave the minute she came into the room. I don't even know what I was thinking when I let her hold her too, I'm sorry about all of this. After more than a month I should have called you and asked to talk to you and resolve this. You know I'm stubborn and think I'm always right so this is hard.

O) We are both stubborn haha. And thank you for apologizing. So do I have my mom back?

N) You always had me! So when do I get to see my sweet little Abigail?

O) Christmas is next week. We will fly out to aunt Brie's and surprise everyone. But don't tell anyone. How does that sound?

N) Great, and I won't my lips are sealed. I'm so happy I have my little girl back!

O) It's good to be back!