What Are You Doing Here?

No ones POV: After a two days Liv and Abigail were released from the hospital. Brie and Nikki's mom went back to Arizona so it was just Nikki. Today was a very special day for Liv John was coming over to meet Abigail for the first time. She is just so excited for him to finally meet her.

N) I love her pink tutu and feathered bow that goes with it. Dads gonna love her, especially the fact that you got a onesie with his shirt logo on it.

O) Hopefully he realizes it's my favorite logo and his as well. She is grandpas little angel. (Liv then hears a knock on the door and runs to open it. When she opens the door she was so happy to see John. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him and hugged him so tight.) Daddy I missed you so much, come on I want you to meet my princess.

J) I missed you too sweet girl. I can't wait to meet her.

N) Hey babe, how was the flight?

J) Good, the kids were great they are at the house relaxing.

N) Great.

J) Yeah, so is this Abigail?

O) Yes this is Abigail. Do you want to hold her?

J) Of course. (Liv places the little newborn in his arms.) She is just beautiful, like her mom.

O) Aww thanks dad. She has a little bit of daddy in her too, but mostly mommy. Did you see what was on her onesie too?

J) Is that my t-shirt logo! The one you loved. How did you get it made?

O) Yeah it, I'm so happy you remembered that it was my favorite one. Well aunt Stephanie went to WWE Shops and got them to make it for her. She also got moms and aunt Brie's done as well.

J) That's great. She is one of the cutest members of the Cenation I have ever seen!

O) She is, I was so happy that her tutu and bow matches.

J) She is just precious. I am so proud of you and Jake, she will be a gorgeous young woman one day and hopefully an elite diva.

O) Thanks dad. I hope so she comes from wrestling royalty basically. Hahaha.

Nikki's POV: Now is the right time. Johns here plus Jake is at the gym so he won't be here any time soon. Let me text Emma and tell her to come. Hopefully she doesn't get mad at me and let's Emma tell her what she has been doing with her life.

*** A FEW MINUTES GOES BY AND THERE IS A KNOCK ON THE DOOR. ***

N) I will get it, you two stay. (She opens the door and reveals Emma.) Liv look who is here to see you.

O) What is she doing here?

Em) Liv let me explain myself I have changed so much. Please.

O) Fine, but you have ten minutes.

Em) Perfect, so after the last time I saw you I decided I needed to change. Seeing you cry and the disappointment in your eyes made me realize what I did was wrong. So that day I looked up some places to get help. I went away for about six months. All I wanted to do was get better for you. I have been clean sober for three years. Then when it found out that you and Jake were getting married and having a baby I was so excited for you. I remember when I first came out to see you in San Diego we were talking and you told me that one day you will marry him. At the time I thought you were nuts, but I was wrong you two now have an amazing life. And I want to be apart of it again.

O) Wow, first of congrats on being sober for so long. I hoped that my reaction made an impact on you. We made a promise to each other and for you to break it hurt me. For you to take that step to fix your life truly means you care. I'm proud of you. We can work on building our relationship back, slowly though. I will say I have missed having you around.

Em) I missed you too, your mom was right when she said that you would want to build our relationship back.

O) What do you mean, isn't this the first time you are seeing all of us?

Em) No, when you were in the hospital I stopped by. That's when I planned on talking to you. But Nikki told me that now wasn't the right time. I also got to hold Abigail.

O) YOU WHAT? Mom how dare you, you knew we weren't getting along, what made you think telling her that we could build our relationship would be easy. And beside that allowing her to hold my child while I was asleep.

N) Liv, calm down I thought I was doing the right thing. She just was so ex...

O) No I don't want to hear it. GO, GET OUT! I don't want to see you ever again, all of you. I'm sorry dad, but you too I wish I could have spent more time with you right now I am to aggravated to talk.

J) Maybe soon sweetie. Come on Nicole let's go.

N) When can I see you again?

O) Not for a long time, now go.

No ones POV: John held Nikki as she walked out of Liv's house in tears. Nikki never imagined Olivia to have the reaction she did. Will Nikki ever get to see Abigail again?