Can We?

Jakes POV: I can't wait to see Liv today. It's been a week and then finding out that we are expecting made me want to see her even more. But I do need to tell her about Lauren I know she doesn't like her nor do I, but we have to be nice to her at this time. I just hope that some how Lauren will realize that I need to be with Liv. (Jakes train of though was interrupted when somebody covered his eyes and blew in his ear.)

Ja) Let me guess who can it be? Carter?

O) Nope! Oh baby I missed you so much!

Ja) I know it was so weird not having you. How do you feel and how is our little one doing? (He said whole rubbing her stomach.)

O) Morning sickness is killing me, but over all good. Baby is great I can't wait to see the baby for the first time in a few weeks.

Ja) Same. So when do we get to find out the gender or do you want to wait until the baby gets here and have it be a surprise.

O) Is it ok if we do find out the gender? It will just be easier to get things ready and plus you know my OCD I need everything organized and neat.

Ja) It's fine with me. I just wish I could be with you every day to experience this and see your belly grow. Well I mean there may be a chance that I can be with you in your last few months.

O) Great I will tell the doctor when we go. And how Lauren will never let you leave.

Ja) Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this, but Lauren found out that she has stage 4 cancer. Doctors told her she only has three to six months to live. I know I shouldn't be happy about her dyeing, but it's my only way of coming back to you.

O) Oh my god I feel so bad for her. She's so young and still has her whole life ahead of her. I might not like her or ever forgive her for what she did to my family, but I truly would never wish for one of my enemies to die of cancer.

Ja) I know, I just have to stand by her side through this hard time. She is coming today, so I will let her know I told you so that way when you see her she won't be confused.

O) Ok. So does she know about the baby?

Ja) I haven't gotten a chance to tell her. I will when she comes. I just hope she doesn't freak out.

O) Yeah same. But we got pregnant before you two were together so she has nothing to be mad about.

Ja) Right, hey she's here let me go spend some time with her and I will let you know how she took the news. Love you see you soon. (The two kiss and Liv walks away and Lauren walks up to him.) Hey how are you doing today?

L) I'm alright, better than yesterday. Have you seen Olivia walking around?

Ja) Good. Yes I did, I told her about what's going on with you. She was pretty upset with the news and is praying for you.

L) Oh, and if I see her I will thank her.

Ja) And there is one other thing.

L) What is it?

Ja) Well when Liv's brother was in the hospital she wasn't feeling good. So she went to the doctors while she was there and found out she was pregnant. She told me the other day, I just wanted to tell you. She wants me to still be involved even though we are no longer together are you ok with that?

L) Well first congrats! I mean it kind of annoys met hat you will be seeing her, but this is your child so you should be a part of its life.

Ja) Thank you and I will only see her once a month for her appointments. I thought that I would tell her to not put the apartment on the market that way she doesn't have to move and be stressed.

L) Ok, and yeah it will be better since we are staying at my house.

Ja) Ok well I have to go get ready for my match, I will see you later.

L) Ok, see you later. (She pecks his lips and he walks away.)

No ones POV: After Liv spoke to Jake she was walking around the arena when she met up with Stephanie. When she told her the news she was so happy and excited for her. And she said that there is many years to come to have more title shots and she will have a huge return for sure. Liv also got to tell Carter the great news and she couldn't wait. And when she told her that she was going to be the baby's godmother and that Michael is going to be the godfather she was so honored. Liv spent the night watching the matches and of course cheering on Jake. Once his match was over she was walking out to the parking lot when she saw Lauren.

O) Lauren, I know I really do not like you for the pain you put me and my family through, but I truly wish you the best of luck and I know you will be ok.

L) Thank you that means a lot to me. And by the way congratulations on your pregnancy.

O) Oh thank you. I have to get going, once again I hope everything goes good.

L) Thank you and I hope. (Liv waves and walks away.)

Lauren's POV: Wow for somebody who I practically ruined their whole life, is being really sweet and down to earth. People told me she was like this but I never believed it. I never gave her a chance, I really screwed up this time and there's nothing I can do to go back and fix it. I have to let Jake go back to her. She seems so lonely and especially now that she is pregnant needs him in her life and their baby's life. Why did I do this to them?