Come Back

O) Who did this to him? He was so innocent and was just minding his own business. Why would anyone do this to our family?

J) I am just as confused as you are. We just have to pray that somebody saw who did this and turns them in. Come on let's go home, and come back in the morning.

N) Ok. Good night Johnny I love. (Nikki said while kissing him on the forehead while crying.)

O) Hey can I just have two minutes alone with him?

N) Sure.

O) Johnny, buddy you can't leave us. I promise you that I will find who ever did this to you and make them pay for what they did. Just don't give up your a fighter. I can't imagine my life without you please bud stay with me, stay with us. I love you good night. (Liv wiped away her tears kissed him on the cheek and left.)

No ones POV: Johnny was in the hospital for a month. They had a few scares with him. A couple of times he stopped breathing and the last time they almost could get him to breathe. Thank god they did. Liv and Jake took some time off the road to stay with John and Nikki during this time. Today Liv and Jake were visiting Jake while John and Nikki spent some time with the younger ones.

Ja) Do they know when he will wake up?

O) I mean they hope soon. It's been a month it feels like ages since I heard his voice.

Ja) I know it's hard babe we just have to keep praying. Hey you ok you don't look good?

O) Yeah I'm fine. I mean I didn't feel good this morning but I'm ok now.

Ja) Ok. (Then the doctor walks in.)

Doc) Hello Olivia!

O) Hi doctor. So any news about Johnny?

Doc) We are predicting he will not be able to walk ever again. We are not positive but that's what we are thinking because if the way he was hit. I'm sorry for delivering you this news.

O) It's ok thank you doctor I will let my parents know.

Doc) Ok. (He walks out and Liv just breaks.)

Ja) Liv he didn't say it was for sure he won't be able to walk. Please don't cry, everything will be ok.

O) Your right. Let's go mom wants us home for dinner. (As they were walking out they heard a noise behind them. Liv turned around and saw Johnny waking up.) Jake go get a nurse. Bud, don't move they are coming, oh thank god you are awake.

No ones POV: The doctors and nurses rush in. They removed the breathing tube and everything else. She called John and Nikki and they came there as soon as possible. Once the doctors came out and gave them the ok to go in and see him they flew right in.

J) He man how do you feel?

Jj) Hey dad! I feel weird like I feel like pressure on my legs.

N) Johnny I hate to tell you this, but the doctors said you might not be able to walk again.

Jj) What? Your kidding right. Mom I can't I have a chance at a scholarship for college coach told me that schools are already looking for me to play. This can't happen.

O) They didn't say it was for sure they have to wait and see. Your strong I know you will get though this.

Jj) Thank Liv. By the way how long have I been here?

Ja) A month. Me and Liv haven't been on the road we have been waiting for you to wake up plus we were here for support.

Jj) You guys didn't have to do that. Now how are you going to get back your divas title?

O) All that matters to me right now is you and your health.

J) She will have plenty of time to get the title back. I just have a question, do you know who did this to you?

Jj) Yeah. It was Sam, your good friend Liv from high school and that girl Lauren was in the passenger seat.

O) WHAT? Call the police we need to give them this information.

Lauren's POV: This is great. They will assume it's me but they were wrong. I'm a genius. Thank god I met her and that we both want them away from each other. This was great now who do we go after next? Hmm, I got it her mother she will be lost without her.