Chapter 6:Babymaker

Gabby was now 8 weeks pregnant and Prince has been watching her like a hawk

Gabby was now 8 weeks pregnant and Prince has been watching her like a hawk.After her short hospitalization,Prince made sure she had some ginger tea and a snack early in the morning.The vitamin B supplements also helped keep her nausea at bay.She would feel it a little but stomach rubs ,ginger tea and deep breaths help her deal with that.Sometimes Prince brought cheese and crackers,or pretzels or pickles.He was in the middle of promoting a new album,so after breakfast he would be gone.But he made sure to be back home for dinner,so he could give Gabby and his baby some attention.Needless to say,he was extremely happy.He was still very careful with touching her and he always asked her permission to touch her belly.She never seemed to mind.Today was her 8 week appointment with Dr.Carter and Prince freed his entire schedule for the day.As he walked towards her bedroom ,to bring her some tea and crackers, he heard soft crying .He carefully opened the door.
"Gabby?" When he saw the problem he grinned widely.There she was in her bra and trousers,her belly poking out.
"What's wrong mama?"
"My clothes don't fit!Look at this..." and she pointed at her belly.There was a noticeable swell in her underbelly and Prince couldn't contain himself.
"May I?" She nodded.He caressed her belly and felt the tiny bump.His eyes welled.
"Wow....our baby is growing,mama.So beautiful" She smiled and leaned on her shoulder as he continued to caress her belly.He gave her some tea and crackers ,which she finished quickly.
"Better?"
"A little..." She pouted.
"Aww...you're so cute when you pout.Let me help you find something to cover up that growing belly"
He found a skirt that still fit and hugged her body just right.He slight bump was very noticeable and Prince loved it.
"Can I admire you?I just love your belly so much"
"Ofcourse ,Prince .It's your baby in there."And she took his hand and placed it on her belly.
" Unlimited touching from now on.Okay?"
"Okay.Thank you Gabby"
"You're welcome"
She put on a blouse and walked downstairs to the dining room.She needed to eat before going to Dr.Carter.Prince made her some sandwiches and some more tea ,just in case she got nauseous.She was so hungry she ate about 5 sandwiches.Prince had some breakfast as well.He looked at her amused while she hungrily ate those sandwiches.The skirt he found for her to wear fit perfectly,so now that she's eaten it was a bit tight.She sat in the car and felt the waist band cutting in her flesh. She pulled the waistband down,exposing her enlarged tummy.
"Ugh....that's better.These clothes don't fit at all"
Prince looked over to her caressing her slightly swollen tummy and placed his hand on hers".
Let's get you some comfortable clothes ,mama,your tiny waist band will not be able to hold that belly.Which is gorgeous by the way" He turned the car around and went to the clothing store to buy her some leggings and large dresses and blouses.He didn't buy maternity clothes yet,just two sizes larger .Eventhough she ate that many sandwiches,she was still craving cheezy fries.So prince got her some,which she ate in the car.When they arrived at the doctor's office,Dr.Carter was busy with another patient,but they were placed in another examining room,so they could comfortably wait for his arrival.
"Prince?"
"Hmm?"
"I'm full" Prince smiled and looked at her belly.
"I know"
"Unbutton me please?"He unbuttoned her skirt and an enormous belch slipped her throat.And it echoes in the room,which made it sound like a roar.
" Hey,whoa,easy there Mufasa.Wow ,you're really full.I've never heard you roar like that" He rubbed her belly making her belch some more.Prince chuckled and at that moment Dr.Carter came in.He examined Gabby and while he palpitated her stomach she belched again.
"I am soooo sorry, I just ate before I came"
"Sounds like you had a large breakfast"he joked.Prince turned around to hide his fit of giggles. Dr.Carter left the room to get the ultrasound machine.And Gabby looked at Prince,still laughing, his shoulders shaking.
" You can turn around now,I know you're laughing."Prince turned around with a wide grin on his face.
"You're laughing at me" she pouted
"I'm sorry" he said,still laughing. Gabby pouted her lip as if she wanted to cry.Prince sat next to her on the bed and caressed her belly.
"I'm sorry okay?I'll stop"She leaned her head on his shoulder and he whispered:" My sweet adorable Gabby"
Gabby felt her heart beat faster.She wanted to kiss him.And both sat there not saying a word ,while Prince quietly stroked her belly.Dr.Carter came with the machine.
"Alright let's take a look at your baby" Gabby lifted up her blouse and her small belly was on display. Prince felt his heart swell two sizes.He was so proud! "Look at my baby grow.God she's so beautiful." He thought,admiring Gabby.Gabby caught him staring at her and smiled.Dr.Carter put some gel on her stomach and as the wand traveled around her abdomen ,they heard the baby's heartbeat loud and clear.