Beauty Looks

These are simple, easy, and dazzzling makeup looks to try!

Gold eyes

1. Start with a felt tip (glides smoother and easier) black liner into a cat eye (wing) .

2. Line right above it with a gold liner, dont ci ver up the black but dont leave any space between the two colors.

3. Curl your lashes. Squeeze close to the lash line for 10 seconds.

4. Finish with mascara of your choice. Wiggle at the base then pull up the length of your lashes for the best results.

Pretty in pink

1. Start with a pink blush that conpliments your skin tone on the apples of your cheeks and swipe up towards your temples.

2. Use a highlighter in a pearly color on your cheekbones and under your eyes to define and pop of awesome. Also put a little down the bridge of your nose so help your cheeks pop even more.

3. Put a bronzer that compliments your skin on the hollows of your cheeks and your temples. Dont do the side of your nose also dont go to dark or heavy. We dont want to look dirty or have a kim kardashion overdrive.

Full face and look awake

1. Use a glimmering eyeshadow in a nude color for that instant pick me up.

2. Drink some coffee :)

3. Use a concealer that matches your skin tone under your eyes and finish with a powder.

4. Sprits a citrisy scent on ")

5. Play some music of your taste to wake you up (I dont have a playlist yet but I will soon, you can follow me on spotify to see the kind of music I love. Literally....its everything. My account is Lexie126. Dont know what Spotify is? Go to spotify.com or download the app, free music all the time.)

6. Add a natural shade of pink to your cheeks and smile :D

7. Use a highlighter, when used correctly it brings your whole face to life :)

Best eyes you ever had
1. Prime your eyea with a little foundation, concealer or a primer.

2. Apply a light shade of eyeshadow as your base. Neutral color.

3. Apply a darker eyeshadow to your crease and on the outer corners of your eyes.

4. Blend with a fluffy brush so theres no harsh lines.

Best shadow for your skin tone
Fair
Light/base: neutral color a shade darker then your skin.
Dark/contour: a toupe color

Beige
Light/base: a light grey
Dark/ contour: a cobalt blue

Olive
Light/base: gold
Dark/contour: bronze

Golden
Light/base: medium brown
Dark/contour: dark brown

Bronze
Light/base: golden
Dark/contour: olive brown

Deep
Light/base: dark toupe brown
Dark/contour: champagne brown

Love you guys
-lexie
Comment vote follow