"I've just moved back here after 3 years" I reply, ignoring his flirty tone.

"Where from?!" Toby enthuses pushing the player out of the way.

"Uhh, just the other side of California" I reply smiling a little at Toby's contagious happiness.

"That's why you're so tanned and pretty!!" he enthuses and then continues, "Can I call you Mills, I'm gonna call you Mills" unlike the player, Toby's tone wasn't flirty as much as friendly.

"Um, thanks, and sure I guess?" I reply questionably, my awkwardness shining through.

"You and me are totally gonna be best friends" Toby yells excitedly.

"I'm sorry about him, he's a little intense, I'm Carter" the nice guy smiles at me, "This is Aiden and the dumbass flirting with you is Blake." I smile at him awkwardly not knowing exactly what to do next.

"I'm gonna get some sleep but can you please keep it down? Some of us want to have a productive first-day tomorrow" I say with a small, hesitant smile, a lot less mad than I was when I got woken up earlier.

"Sure bestie" Toby agrees whilst Carter smiles at me and nods as I shut the window and make my way back to bed.

It was only now that realization hits me about what I was wearing in-front of 4 extremely attractive and doubtlessly popular boys. I had on my favorite pair of pajamas which included flannel shorts that barely covered my ass as well as a plain grey crop top that displayed part of my stomach with no bra on. I could only thank whoever controlled the weather that it wasn't cold, and hoped that none of the boys realized I didn't have a bra on.

The 4 boys were not easy to figure out, obviously Toby was the outgoing one whilst Carter was the sweet one and Blake the player but I wasn't able to figure out the Greek god apparently named Aiden

The 4 boys were not easy to figure out, obviously Toby was the outgoing one whilst Carter was the sweet one and Blake the player but I wasn't able to figure out the Greek god apparently named Aiden. He had smirked when he caught me checking him out so I was thinking maybe another player but he had stayed pretty quiet throughout the rest of the encounter.

I wasn't even able to figure out who actually lived there, I could only hope it was Toby or even Carter. If it was either of them then maybe life here wouldn't be so bad and I might even enjoy their company, that is when they're not playing heavy metal at 1:00 in the morning.

I guess all will be revealed in the morning.

***

The next morning had come quicker than anticipated and before I knew it, I was at school whilst Luke directed me to where he and my cousin had always met in the morning. I was always lucky in how well my best friend and cousin got along, when I wasn't there it was just the 2 of them sitting together.

Both had the potential to expand their group as they were both quite popular. Charlie, my cousin was a cheerleader as well as academically intelligent and because Luke was a football player, they could very easily sit at the 'jock table' together. It made me happy though that 2 of the closest people to me were happy in simply each other. Of course they both had other friends and would sometimes sit with their own friends, but they had always made a pact to spend at least 2 out of the 5 school days together.