Three

◜Time: December 3, 2019; 10:12◝◟Location: 200 Park Avenue◞

Time: December 3, 2019; 10:12
Location: 200 Park Avenue

The next day, you woke up to the sound of Christmas music being blasted from the halls, which was weird, since you owned the whole floor

The next day, you woke up to the sound of Christmas music being blasted from the halls, which was weird, since you owned the whole floor. It was hard to try and go back to sleep with the overly jolly music playing. You grumbled and got out of bed grabbing your phone, then trudged out your door, a fuzzy blanket wrapped around you. No one was in the halls, so you suspected it was over the speakers. Tony probably asked Friday to play Christmas music throughout the whole building.

You were tired, even if you had tried to get enough sleep last night. It was probably because of the dreams that kept your mind awake. They weren't nightmares, not yet, but you knew once they started, it would be a while until they stopped, and would only get worse as time progressed.

Even the elevator played music too. The elevator music that Clint somehow managed to play through the elevators was now replaced by Tony's Christmas music.

You arrived in the living quarters, and it was a mess. Not exactly a mess, but a disorganized unpacking of holiday decorations and such. Seeing this just made you want to go back to your floor, catapult yourself into your bed, and sleep. But you couldn't, and you were up here anyway. Your room was too far away now.

"Hey, (Y/N), bad morning?" Pietro asked from the couch as you approached.

"Move," you told him grumpily, so he scooted closer to the arm of the couch, and you flopped onto it, laying down and covering yourself with your blanket. "I don't want to see your face today."

Pietro was slightly taken aback. "What did I do?"

"When she comes in here lookin' like a ghost ate her slumber time for lunch, you know right then she's having a bad morning," you heard Sam's voice warn. "But if she starts pointing fingers at everyone, that's when you know she's having a real bad morning and will bite you if you mess with her."

"Shut up, Sam," you grumbled. "Your voice is annoying me."

"You see what I mean?"

"Woah, what's up with her?" you heard a new voice in the conversation.