two | dinner

Chapter Two
____
" Now.. Why would I love HIM!? "

• Perspective|| Third Person 
____

Y/n's eyes fluttered open. Right in front of her were two, beautiful red eyes, staring into her soul. Y/n widened her eyes as Alastor himself stood up. " Why are you in here!? ", Y/n yelled. Alastor smiled widely, " Well, darling~! ", He picked the female up and twirled her as if dancing, " Your door was open and I couldn't help but notice something weird happening. " Y/n looked at him, confused. But.. Alastor was holding her close, which made her blush. Luckily, she was looking away so it wasn't as visible. " Like? "
" You were sleeping, and you were speaking. ", Alastor explained. The girl nodded, " What was I saying? ", She asked. " Well -- You were telling someone you had feelings for them. "

Y/n squeaked, " Who!? ". Alastor was no longer smiling. " I didn't hear the name. ", He looked at the flustered female he was holding,
" Anyways~! "  He then let her go, " Breakfast is ready, so you might as well come! " And with that, Alastor walked out, leaving Y/n to question her life choices. After some minutes, she finally went downstairs, where a plate of pancakes were set. " Y/n-- ", Charlie was interrupted by Angel Dust moaning. " What the? ", Y/n looked at him. Niffty was standing on his 'chest' with a knife in her hands. Y/n chuckled. " Don't worry, I'll go deal with that! ", Charlie said as she ran over to the two. Y/n just sighed. She looked at Vaggie. She was just sleeping, Alastor was chatting with Husker, who was at g the bar, then looked down at her shirt. It was stained with blood. She groaned at the thought of Brenda dying and being here in hell with her. Y/n was in hell because she killed Brenda's friends: pushing them off of the rooftop, electrocution, other stuff. It was Brenda's fault she did it.

" Is something upsetting you, dear? ", Alastor asked. Y/n squeaked as she looked up at him. Was she that lost in thought to not know he was approaching her? " Ah, Alastor! No, I'm fine. Just so great, you know? ", She faked a smile. Alastor didn't look convinced. The two looked at each other as an awkward silence settled. Then Y/n sighed. " It's nothing too important. It's not even that serious, so don't worry. ", Y/n looked at him. Alastor still wasn't convinced but he left it at that and walked away, " You can talk to me if something's upsetting you. ", Said a soft, unfamiliar voice. Y/n looked up to see a female -- A kind of fox thing, probably a werewolf, with Beau Blue hair that was messy and reached her lower back. She had bangs that barely covered her right eye. Her ears and tail were black. Her left eye was blue and the other was half black, half white with an X as a pupil. She was wearing a black hoodie, which was a tad bit oversized and thigh-high socks.

" Who the heck are you? ", Y/n asked. The girl rolled her eyes,
" Rude~ ".   Y/n looked at her weird then at Charlie. She was still sorting our Angel and Niffty. " I'm just trying to say... ", Y/n looked back at the stranger, " That I know something is making you bummed. And Alastor honestly cares. So, go ahead and talk to him when you're ready. ", The two glanced at Alastor. He was checking a mic Charlie had just bought. Y/n had a slight smile. Then the girl turned into Angel Dust, " So you do like him! ", Angel Dust exclaimed. It was so loud. Everyone looked at the two.
" How the hell did you do that! ? ", Y/n asked. " Some chick agreed with it. She made me look just like her to do it, but she wasn't a prostitute so that sucks. ", Angel Dust said proudly. Y/n glared at him, " And I don't feel anything for him. " Y/n sid sternly. Angel just snickered, " Sure~ ".  This made the two fight again.

< UwU
• Timeskip || One Hour ~ 10:30
____________

Angel, Charlie and Y/n were returning from some store with supplies for the hotel. Y/n had the most bags, Angel had the least since he was such an ass. Angel opened the door. Alastor and Vaggie were there, Vaggie glared at Alastor while he just kept his lunatic smile. " Hey~! ", Charlie said. Both of them looked at her.
" So, what happened while I was gone? ", Y/n asked as she approached the two. " Shitface here decided to-- ", Alastor interrupted her saltiness, " There is nothing to worry about, darling! ", He said. Vaggie glared daggers. " Come on, Ali~! ", Y/n whined.
She was hugging him like a spoilt child. She felt weird as she looked at Angel, who was wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk. Y/n sighed as she looked up at Alastor, " Give me one minute.. " Then she stormed over to him. "  You can fantasize all you want, but it's not gonna happen! Got it? ", Y/n growled as she aggressively poked it his.. chesticles.

" Right~ ",  Angel rolled his eyes, " Now don't 'cha think you should be returning to.. y'know~? " The spider demon pointed at the impatient Alastor. " Right. Yeah, now don't do stupid shit. ", Y/n said. Then she returned to the deer who looked at her expectantly.
"

Sorry about that. So, um.. ", She looked at him awkwardly. Vaggie had already walked off. " How are you...? ", She nervously asked. Alastor chuckled, " Quite alright, my dear~! ", Alastor stretched his arms out, " I was wondering.. Why don't we go and have some dinner? A fancy restaurant is just down the road. ", Alastor explained as he walked off. His hands were behind his back.
" Yeah, I'd love to! ", Y/n smiled brightly. Alastor turned back to the girl with his usual cheshire smile. " Perfect ~ Does 8:30 work? "
Y/n smiled brightly, " Yeah, sure. "

Alastor walked off, saying random things about it. Just as he left, a hand was on her shoulder, " So, it's a date~? ". That voice belonged to Angel Dust. Y/n's face heated up, " What? N-No! Just friends having dinner. ", Y/n replied. " Two friends having dinner... Alone. ", Angel added. The two looked at each other weirdly, " Okay. Maybe it is, but I don't feel for him, okay? " Angel Dust snickered, " Well that defeats the purpose of going on a date with him~! " Y/n then went to her room. Angel wss following behind. " Alright, N/n, tell me how it ends~ ", Angel Dust nudged her with his shoulder. He winked and then walked off.

~~~
• Timeskip|| 20:05

Y/n and Alastor sat across of each other at the restaurant in question. Vaggie and Charlie were beside them -- On the left side.
" So. . What will you order? ", A girl asked.  She was the waitress.
The four ordered different things and then went to chatting. A certain prostitute watched from across the room, unnoticed. He was wearing his usual clothing. " I hope the hotel does better in the future. I mean, Angel and I are your only clients, y'know~ ", Y/n said. " Yeah. I really hope it does better, too.We can't give up hope, surely we'll have a third. ", Charlie said. Y/n smiled and then looked at the rest of the restaurant. She and Angel kept eye contact.

Angel Dust waved at her. " Charlie! ", She whisper-yelled to the princess, " Angel! ", She looked at the spider hoe across from them. Charlie smiled, " Hey Angel! ", She waved at Mr. Hoe. Y/ n and Vaggie shared an ' okay, what the hell? ' expression. Alastor, however, was calm. He was oblivious to the current situation.
~~~~~~~~~

After dining, the five returned to the hotel. Husk was just sitting there and chugging his alcohol as per-usual. " Hey, Husker! ", Y/n said. Husk waved at her. He respected Y/n, since she knew how to not upset him. " How are you? ", She walked over to the demon.
" Shit. " , Husk hugged her like a child. Y/n snickered as she held onto him, ". Talk to me. ", She said sweetly.