Merry christmas, kid

"Pete, go home, it's Christmas," Tony repeated himself, throwing a pen at the teenager in his lab.
"But-"
"No buts!"
Peter sighed internally, but made sure to hide it.
How did Peter want to spend his Christmas?
With May, preferably, but May had to work.
Secondly, he wanted to spend it as he spent most of his favorite days; hanging out with Tony.
A part of him had hoped Tony would just all forget about Christmas and let him stay, but he knew how ridiculous that was. He'd even pretended he was super busy, so Tony would let him stay to work, just so he wouldn't have to think about what day it was.
As said, ridiculous.
Of course Tony wanted to spend Christmas with his family and friends.

"I'm not sure this is a good plan," the one guy muttered, fumbling with the flashlight.
It had been late when Peter decided to go for a patrol, stopping on a roof when he heard two voices.
"It's a brilliant plan, Rick!" the other guy shot back; "Do you really think the Avengers are gonna come on Christmas eve?!"
Even though they were out of sight, Peter's super hearing let him hear them picking a lock.
"But what about the police?!" The first guy, Rick, asked concerned.
"No one has a chance against this bad boy," the other guy said proudly.
Peter sighed, but none the less started crawling down the wall.
"Hey guys!" he said cheerfully, making the two men look up.
"What are you up to?" he continued.
"It's Spiderman!" Rick whispered.
"I can see that, Rick!" the other answered angrily.
"Listen, Spidey. It's christmas. Go spend it with your family, then no one gets hurt, okay?" he tried.
"Yeah, you know, I would, but my entire family was killed by terrorists."
The two glanced at each other.
"I'm kidding, but that would have been a dope background story, right?" Peter argued, keeping his voice light and happy.
"I'm serious, kid! Back off!"
"Can't do that, sir," Peter replied, crawling further down.
"See this?" he asked instead, holding up a huge gun-like thing.
"It'll kill anyone it's aimed at. Immediate death. Do you want to die?" he challenged.
"Yes," Peter replied quickly; "I'm a gen z'er, what kind of question-"
He was interrupted by a shot aimed at him.
He was hit, he realised, looking at the big blue spot on the leg of his suit, having burned through it and beginning to spread through his body.
The guy - Rick? Prick? Dick? Peter didn't remember - screamed, at least Peter thought so, and the two made a run for it.
"It, this, it." Peter blinked heavily; "It, ow."
He felt himself lose grip of the wall before losing consciousness.

"Boss, alert from the spidersuit," FRIDAY interrupted the Avengers. They were gathered around in the couches, enjoying their night.
"What? What's Peter doing out on Christmas Eve?" Tony asked FRIDAY with a small laugh.
He wasn't drunk, but saying he was sober would have been a lie.
"He was patrolling," FRIDAY stated.
"Was? What is he doing now?" Natasha interrupted.
"He seems to be dying."

"Tony! You're not supposed to drink and drive, I really don't think drinking and flying is a good call!" Steve tried, grabbing Tony's shoulder.
Tony looked at Steve.
"Wanna take that hand off of me, soldier?" he asked, a threatening layer in his voice.
"Shut up, Steve! Tony can get there fastest and you know it," Bruce interrupted.
Steve glanced at him, but none the less let Tony go.
"I would've thought you were the last to say drinking and flying was okay," Natasha commented.
"He could be wasted and driving down times square in a bulldozer for all I care, as long as he gets Peter here," Bruce shot back.
"Point made," Natasha admitted.
"He should be back soon," Clint commented anxiously.
Just a second after that was said, Tony came crashing through the window, back first to protect the fragile body in his arms.
"Holy shit, Tony!" Natasha exclaimed.
"Bruce, do something!" Tony cried, placing Peter on the couch.
"FRIDAY, what do I do?" Bruce yelled desperately.
"His leg appears to be spreading a poison," she informed.
"HOW DO I STOP IT?"
"I believe the only way is to cut his leg off."

I'd actually love to hear about some of your Christmas traditions! Christmas in Denmark is quite a bit different, so I'm really curious to hear all of your stories.
Spam the comments, I'll be reading them all, maybe get some inspiration for more Christmas chapters!

Merry Christmas everybody! To those of you who can, go enjoy Christmas with friends of family, to those who can't, make sure you take care of yourself. Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean you have to pretend to be happy or do anything you don't want to please your friends and family.
I know Christmas can be a tough time - it honestly is for me, too - but seriously, if you'd like to talk about it or even avoid talking about it, message me. I want to support you like you've all supported me with reads, likes and comments.
Take care xx