It was, in fact, not gonna be good

The field trip was gonna be good. Not just for Peter, though. Of course, finally having Tony confirm the internship would probably change his life, but Peter kept telling himself it'd be good for Flash to get a lesson, too.

Therefore, he practically bounced the entire way to the school parking lot wednesday morning.

The tour didn't begin until ten, meaning the bus left at 9:30, meaning the students also got to sleep in.

Not that Peter had, though, he'd been too excited and had instead went out as Spider-man.

"Hey! So you can actually show up on time!" Mr Harrison joked, slapping Peter hardly on the back as he passed him on his way into the bus.

"Pete!" Ned yelled, waving Peter over to the seat he'd saved next to him.

"Dude, look what I already found." Ned held his phone in his lap as they watched a video of Spider-mans appearance at a burning house that very morning.

The video afterwards went on to a lousy quality of a mother holding her small child close while tears of joys ran down her cheeks and she thanked Spider-man for having saved 'little Charlie'.

"This is one of my favourite parts," Peter admitted quietly, making Ned send him a knowing smile as he stuck his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey, it's Penis Parker everybody!" Flash said while smiling brightly. He turned to Ned and Peter.

"So, Penis, this is the last chance to admit you lied," he stated cheerfully.

"Ignore him," Ned advised with a sigh.

"Why?" Peter asked, an actual smile flashing on his lips; "I mean, sure, usually I would, but not this time."

"Laugh all you want, Flash, but when we get there, you'll see. I already texted him to stop by." Flash looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You texted Tony Stark?" he asked in disbelief. Peter quickly pulled his phone out and found the texts, flashing them up.

"Right," Flash snickered; "You know Tony Stark and he asked you not to call him 'Mr Stark'

"Right," Flash snickered; "You know Tony Stark and he asked you not to call him 'Mr Stark'."

"Believe what you want, Flash," Peter encouraged, smiling to Ned as Flash finally left them alone.

"How do you know Mr Stark won't decide to mess with you?" he questioned curiously.

Peter realised something and got his phone out again.