🎁THE GRINCH RUINED WHOBILATION🎁

Start from the beginning

Then her view met with The Grinch. She never saw him or even imagined like this. He hasn't seemed to be mad or upset. No...he was purely heartbroken. And the deepest part of shattered Carol's heart was saying, that if she had to be right, she would answer this question only to him, not to The Mayor, but only to her dear greeny. "Mayor, I'm sorry I-" Carol wanted reject it, but The Mayor standed up and nodded her to look back at crowd. Behind raging Martha apperead a big luxury red car. "Not only lifetime happiness, but even this perfect car going to be yours" The Mayor said and putted box with ring in her palms to see it even properly.

Carol saw how her parents kept nodding at her to say YES and half of town joined them too. She looked at Snowy with Max before Cindy, they looked that they're same confused as she is on her own. As she was thinking, she totally didn't noticed The Grinch walking to the car. "T-these gifts are may dazzling, but-" she mumbled out from herself, but then she get interrputed by splitting sound, which made everyone cover their ears. It was The Grinch keying the car with his hairy finger nail. As he finished that, his eyes full of hate turned back at Carol and The Mayor.

"Of course they are. That's what it's all about, isn't it?" he laughed sarcastically "That's what it's ALL ABOUT!" Then he turned at half of crowd and pointed at them "Gifts, gifts, gifts, GIFTS, GIFTS!" He haunted them as they were stepping away. "Do you want know what happens to your gifts? They come to me, in your garbage. You see what I'm saying? IN YOUR GARBAGE!" he yelled at whole town upsetly and seemed he's very disgusted of them all. And Carol sadly felt all his pain and anger right now way clearly. He was right about all of this, about this Christmas chaos without any sense or real point.

"But the avirace.." he said and pointed at Carol with The Mayor "THAT AVIRACE NEVER ENDS!" Carol in shock watched how he already judged her to these aviraced Whos, although she wished to be standing by him as she agreed with everything he said. Yet now, it seemed she's on Whos side what made everything even more terrible for her. She felt somehow how her eyes are almost in tears, how she felt bad for what is going on now. It was all her fault. She made this to happen, she made them to hurt her beloved Grinchy.

"There is, however, one teeny tiny Christmas tradition" he suddenly said and walked up to desperate Carol "I found quite meaningful." He grabbed a little mistletoe from ring's box, which pushed from Carol's hands too and then turned back at town. "Mistletoe. Now pucker up and kiss it Whoville!" he shouted and waved it around his butt. After that become the real Christmas chaos and everyone started to run away from here, until it's going to be worse!Martha fainted as few of others Who-girls and as The Mayor wanted come to her and help her, The Grinch turned him and shaved him line through his hair, with the razor he gave to him.

"Uh..Oh! Someday looks..FABULOUS!" he smirked and pushed him at ground. Carol with open mouth and pure shock watched the whole chaos and with sadness as The Grinch was making it worse and worse. He get off his head stupid Cheermaister crown and then even the sweather. He ran in crowd and made other scream as he was getting matches. "Grinch! Stop it!" Carol shouted and quickly ran behind him, but he only frowned when he noticed her. "Go to your stupid Whos and LEAVE ME ALONE! Go live your WHO-PERFECT LIFE!" he yelled at her and then looked back at Christmas tree.

And Carol finally realized what he is planning to do. He wanted burn the tree! To be honest it haven't bothered her at all, but then she noticed how close to that tree is her little Cindy all alone. And as she excepted, fire turned out bigger as flames started floating around. "CINDY!" Carol yelled out and in last moment knelt before her to save her before one flame, which was about to hit her. Unfortunately, it hitted Carol's shoulder instead. "Carol!" Cindy panicked, when she saw that, but Carol couragely standed up and grabbed Cindy in safe arm. It hurted as hell, but she promised herself she will get Cindy quickly out of here. "It's gonna be fine, let's go" Carol muttered and with all remaining power moved Cindy to safety together with Snowy and Max.

They get behind one of houses and Carol weakly felt at ground. Cindy get away from her embrace and helped her to sit. Finally she noticed the burned wound. Carol sobbed as she tried held that pain, but it seemed harder than she wanted it to be. "We have to find doctor! Now!" Cindy sobbed and desperately kept looking around for someone, but Carol gently stroked her on face. "No, baby. Please take Snowy away, go home and stay there, until I return. You understand?" Carol whispered as she tried touch her wound. "No! I'm not leaving you!" Cindy rejected and started to cry as she saw how terribly and weak Carol looks like. "If you love me, do it. Do it for me, baby. Please.." Carol begged and wiped her tears.

Cindy knew she have no other choice with her beloved stubborn one and with eyes full of tears, nodded. "I love you, baby" Carol said and kissed her on forehead. Cindy took Snowy in arms and for last time turned at her sister "I love you, Carol. You're my hero all the time.." Then she ran away from the chaos all around and Carol with soft smile looked back at her wound. It looked and hurted pretty bad, but somehow she felt better. Like something changed in her, like something warmer appeared in her, like something happened to her cold and sometimes selfish heart. She touched it and felt warm beat. Then she noticed Max still standing here and licking her. She stroked him and said "Please take care of Grinchy.."

Max nodded and Carol pointed him to go find his owner. Although Max knew Carol really need someone to be here with her, he as Cindy and knew she's too stubborn for changing her mind, so he ran away on other side looking for The Grinch. Carol sighed when she again tried touch her wound and rather tore piece of her dress to bandage it. When she finished that, she tried to stand up, returning back to square. She hoped The Grinch will be already gone and safe from here. But somehow she worried that in square will except her something bad. If only she knew how bad it's gonna be...

Okey, here we go with new chapter! To be honest, I didn't planned making it this tragic, but somehow it turned like that and I kinda like it. The Grinch's way of ruining it was excepted, but Carol's sacrifice and solving everything around was purely turned out idea lol. Next chapter will be maybe even worse, but shh. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you for reading and leave me here some comments