The Game

°dinnertime°
It's been a while since my party and things are finally starting to calm down. I was at the fire giving my offering to the gods when I looked up and saw him. If you are wondering who the him is well hes my crush. His names Logan and we're best friends. He's a Hermes kid who is always trying to play pranks on the Poseidon cabin. Key word TRYING he is never successful because I usually catch him. He has windswept black hair and emerald green eyes. He is strong, kind, helpful, and unfortunately my best friend. I've known him since we were like two since he is a son of my mom and dads friends Katie and Travis. So at camp we started a new tradition every month a cabin is randomly selected to create a game for the camp to play. This month it was Aphrodites turn. Yay (sarcasm). Lilah the Aphrodite New head counciler came up on stage while everyone was eating and announced," The game we have come up with is called Find Your Other Half" she said cheerfully " We have taken something special to you all and charmed it to go to your soulmate" with this everyone moaned "The things you have to do with that person can go from a friendly handshake to a passionate kiss." "Any questions." One person raised their hand and asked, " How will you know what to do or who has it?" "The item will float above their heads and you will just know what to do." And with that she left the stage. I looked over at the Hermes table to see Logan staring at me. I blushed and quickly looked away.

______Line Break_____

°During the Campfire°

I was walking down the beach, even though I was supposed to be at the Campfire, to clear my mind.

Flashback

After everyone had left for the campfire I stayed behind because I was still in shock of the game the Aphrodite cabin had come up with. When I looked around I saw Logan was still here to. He came over and started to say hi but something stopped him. When I looked up I saw what stopped him, his pair of flying shoes floating above my head. And above his head was the present my mom had gotten for me earlier that day. To add on to being shocked he also tried to kiss me but I got to freaked out and left.

•End of Flashback•

-------///-----
That is also the end of this chapter. I am so sorry for not updating in what seems to me like months. but you'll be happy to know that I have the rest of the story planned out. Now for some bad news, with every chapter the story is getting closer and closer to the ending. I will probably make a sequel called Generations about Amber and Logan's child as well as one for their child and so on and so forth. they will all only be a couple chapters long but there will be a lot of the. So if you could: like, comment baby names it'll probably be a boy, and follow for more that's all for this time I will see you all later byeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
~Iris