Chapter 1

I never knew my life would a fairytale, a scene in a drama that will make everyone believe.Pretending may be a good thing, or a bad thing. It's good thing because you're protecting something to avoid damage, you have to pretend.

My secretary's telephone can't stop ringing and she's disturbed so I told her to answer it but if it is a media, hang up. Its been 2 days since that kiss happen, and the worst tgung is, he told everyone that I'm his fiancè. I know he's drunk because of his actions, he's violent and I can smell his breathe when he kissed me. Dad and Mom they have no idea about this but I know they will, so I have to ready myself.

My phone started to ring and its cheska. A media. But my friend.

"Hey" i answered

"you and Chance, that's a hot issue. But I'm bot writing that, but I have to know the truth as our friend."

"What a greeting ches, you know the truth. And you can write it" I said

"The what? That you're not really together, and then criticisms, I mean more criticisms and you know you're a CEO. You have to protect you're company."

I stood up from my swivel chair and faced my window

"What do you want me to do? I don't even know that guy."

"I know, you don't know him, you don't even know how famous he is. Okay, I'll just find a way for you to contact him, and talk tp him about this."

"Okay, thank you ches" i said

"By the way, sorry about that guy, I didn't expext him to act that way tho."

"Its okay ches, it happens. I have to go." I sais and hang up. I was about to put my phone down but it rings again.

"Yes?"

"I didn't know, you're a CEO?"

"What?"

"I'm here, in front of your office, no, your dad's."

My heart beats fast when I realized his voice.

"What the hell, what are you doing in my dad's office?" I asked and hurried goes outside my office. And a tall man with a pale skin is standing in front of my office with phone on his ears. He has no mask to cover his face and I know now how famous he is that's why all my employees are looking at us, and my secretary? She's drooling over him.

"Anna? Clear my schedule this lunch." I said and she immediately move. I look at him.

"Come in"

"Wow, you're bossy" he commented. I just look sharply to him and entered my office.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when we enter the office.

"Whoah, can I sit first?" He asked but be sits without my permission.

"I came here to discuss things between us." He started talking

"To clear your mess?" I sarcastically interrupt him

"Just be thankful the I saved you"

"Actually I'm not, you even make it worst, you saved me yes, by punching that guy and kissing me?"

"Is that your first kiss? No wonder you act like that." He said

"It doesn't matter--"

"Of course it matters, maddy"

We both looked in my door where my dad is standing.

"So, this is the guy who claimed that he's you're fiancè" he took a step forward.

"I like your songs-"

"Thank you sir-"

"But I don't like how you acted that night."

"You knew?" I asked

"Of course, the news is everywhere. I'm even surprised that my daughter have fiancè. Like how? She spent all of her time in this office."

I don't know if its and introduction for a decision he well make or just insulting me.

"So what's your plan? A plan that could save  your career and our company from death."

I sit on the chair in fron of this guy, my leg hurts because of this heels.

"We didn't discuss it yet dad." I answered.
"But, my plan at first is to tell the media what's the truth."

"But it will make it worst. Sometimes truth is not the answer." He commented

Dad is so calm handling us.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked while playing my fingers. I am like this when i can't think straight.

"Pretend? That we're really together?" This guy added. And I don't like it.

"At this moment, that's the only choice. To calm the storm, you must put a rainbow. You can't calm the storm by just waiting the rainbow to show itself, you must put it." He said and left us.

Dad is full of words that sometimes I can't understand. Silence was all over my office.

"This isn't a good idea" i started

"My CEO wants to talk with your dad to clear things and to approve this plan."

"When? I am the CEO of this company, so I'll be the one who'll talk to...him? Her?"

"Its him." He corrected me "Can we eat lunch? I'm already hungry, i came from shooting and recording." He said while touching his tummy.

I checked the time and its 10 am

"Okay, so that we can also discuss our situation." I said and put my phone on my bag.

"Don't you retouch or something?"

"No, why would I?" I answered and walk towards my door then open it and stare at him.

"Do you want to eat or just stare at me?"
He stoop up and walks our the door. I stopped on Anna's desk.

"We'll just eat lunch, I'll be back at 12 or 1."
"Yes, maam" she answered while staring at him. What's with him tho? I see nothing special.

As I walk pass by my employees desks, they greeted me while looking at him.

"My impact tho, look at them drooling at me yet greeting you like a robot." He said with a smirk on his face.

"What a confidence." I just commented and pressed the G button and wait for the elevator.

"So, how long have you been the CEO of this company?"

"I trained for about five years, and this year, dad appointed me. It's 5 months? I think." I answered

"How old are you?"

"22"

"Wow, and by 17 or 18 years old you're trained to become CEO? Wow. That's why your dad was surprised that you have a fiancè"

I looked at him sharply

"What? I complimented you. Wait" he said and leaned his face closer. "You have a hair on your face." He said and take the 'hair'.

I feel strange so i look at my employees behind us and they immediately get back to work when I saw them just staring at us. A d finally the elevator opens.

"You have a nice and long fingers." He said

"You know what, you're makig me think that you're a pervert." I honestly said and he laughed.

"Oh my God Miss CEO. I'm just, how will I say this. I'm just thinking, what if I'll buy you a ring?"

I stared at him.

"Because you're my fiancè" he said while making a quotation mark gesture in the word fiancè

"Do whatever you want"

My eyes got widened when he leaned me on the wall of the elevator and move his fave closer.

"What if, I want to do this."