"I don't like showing myself to people outside, I cover myself up as much as I could. A lady should value her self worth." She reply with a bit of maturity laced in her tone. Alastor smiled even more towards that answer, it truly sound like how she'd answered. Without noticing, they both had already arrive at the hotel as Melody closes her umbrella and hangs it's curly handle on her wrist. Before she could open the door herself, Alastor opens it for her.

"Ladies first." He gestured, Melody nods as thanks as she walks in and followed after the radio demon himself as he closes the door behind him. The girl walks up to the reception counter as she walks inside of it, putting her umbrella in a room behind it as she walks back out. The girl looks around, everyone is sure still asleep, huh.

Melody glances at the clock nearby to see that its already 5AM, probably Charlie or/and Vaggie would be awake soon. The black haired girl slowly tap her fingers on the counter before realising that the hotel is too quiet to her liking. The girl turns to a radio nearby her and turns it, playing an old song. It's her favourite after Booty swing.

She made sure it wasn't too loud to wake up the others in a jolt, the song start off as she tapped her feet to the beat and pulls out a duster from the back room and went around the lobby - literally pulling couches like it was nothing and decorating the lobby. Despite Alastor being there, the girl ignored his existence as she danced and sang her heart in the morning away as she worked around.

"If romantin' me with neons, is something you should do," She sings as she holds up her hands right above her shoulder level to create a small puff of red smoke and a few roses appeared as she puts them in a vase by the counter. She continue to move around, Alastor watched her from the other side of the room, his eyes seem to be glued to the girl. She doesn't seem lively before, it was as if the second music enters her eardrums; her eyes lits up like gemstones.

The last lyric of the song slip from her lips as she stops dancing and looks around the lobby, seeing how organized and well decorated it is. And just like how Alastor thought, the dull in her eyes returned the second the music had stopped. The girl tucks a lock of her black hair behind her ear as she walks to the back of the room to put the items away that she had used for cleaning.

The sound of footsteps could be heard as Charlie came into view with Vaggie by her side, they were chattering until the two girls noticed Alastor's presence in the lobby.

"Oh, good morning, Alastor." Charlie greets and Vaggie only glared.

"Good morning, you lovely ladies!" He reply with his usual smile.

"What are you doing here so early?" She asks but got herself distracted when she noticed the lobby, it looked more pleasing to the eyes. "Oh my! Did you do all of this?" Instead of questioning the first question the princess had asked, Alastor shakes his head.

"No it wasn't me, it was Melody's doing." He gestured to the door of the back room as Melody walks out right on time, her hair back to the usual high ponytail. Charlie beamed and squealed as she runs up to Melody and tackled her into a hug, the girl widened her eyes in surprise but hug the other girl back.

"Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you so much, Mel!" She says and she jumps up and down. Melody takes it from the decorating the lobby, as the girl smiles and nodded.