Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3

Start from the beginning

All the kids walk in with the second coordinator in a line.

They open one side of the big double doors once more and Tomar and Rayin were first to go through it. They both had on a beautiful knee length white dress, with gold sequins embedded on the top and around the bottom with a Salmon pink bow around the waist, gold shoes and a basket filled with pink and yellow flowers! Rayin's hair is done in a half updo with big long curls cascading down her back.

Awwhh my baby, she still looks like Bryce but I see a lot of myself in my little princess.

Tomar had her hair in the same style but only her curls were natural and more defined. They both look beautiful with the flower crowns on their heads.

They went off walking side by side throwing flowers.

The boys are next.

I'm very surprised at how quiet and well behaved they all are today. I guess their father must have threatened them, he's the only one that seems to put fear into them to behave, but it never lasts long.

After two minutes they open the door for the boys and put a sign hung by ribbons around each of their necks and hand them the pillows.

My boys are looking really sharp in their little tuxedos with their ring bearer pillows, they are going to be such heartbreakers.

I read Rush's sign as he went "Last Chance to Run".

Then Ryder's "Daddy, Here comes our girl" with his little brother Blayze giggling and running behind him with his sign "My Mommy".

I blink really fast fanning my face to keep the tears at bay.

The music finally changes again, I hear a beautiful voice singing acapella and I know this is my cue to walk.

"Racing away, all out of breath

Looking above, asking what could be next

Send me a dove, send me a sign

I prayed for peace and I prayed for light

Then out of the blue ya stopped me in my

tracks

I took in the moment and didn't look back

and stopped running" Nikki Leonti started singing The Walk.

The two coordinators, instead of just opening one side of the door like they have been doing, they opened both double doors, revealing dad and I.

Oh my.

It is more than amazing, all the seats were filled, candles lit the walkway down the aisle of the enormous church, flowers were everywhere, even hanging from the ceiling.

My father and I walked out and as soon as I turned the corner and everyone finally sees me, gasps could be heard as the guests were in awe.

"Then I walked to you

Into forever and I will walk, with you

Now and forever and I'll speak love into your life

The hand that I give will hold on when

there's darkened skies

We will walk, it through

And this is my promise to you"

We were walking slowly. I scan the crowd smiling until my eyes stop at the alter.

There stood Shantel, Cara, and Quinn on one side in their gorgeous strapless salmon Rose  dresses with their hair pinned to one side and Ethan, Evan and Dylan, Bryce's best friend from high school, on the other side all in black tuxes.