He let out a deep chuckle at your assumption, "I'm afraid I'm just getting started, dearie." He said, eyes narrowing as he said the word dearie. Your eyebrows scrunched, giving him a fiery glare.

"Therefore, I must ask you to leave at once!" Sebastian demanded, giving off a stoic glare to Ciel and Undertaker. His eyebrows furrowed, as he didn't really hear on what the demon just said.

Then your heads whipped around to the sound of a young child's guffaw in reply of Sebastian's beseech, "You say that as if you're part of the household." He remarked with crossed arms, snickering to himself as he said,

"But you're not, so sorry but you're the one who will be leaving."

As if on cue, the door broke open and guards wielding riot shields and batons immediately swarmed in the manor, making all of you turn to them with surprised looks, well, except Ciel and the others of course. They were most likely expecting this.

"NOBODY MOVE. THIS IS SCOTLAND YARD." Fred Abberline's voice boomed as the guards surrounded as all with their shield's in front of them defensively.

But then two blonde men followed pursuit, Edward and Alexis Midford. Elizabeth's brother and father.

"Inspector Abberline...And Lord Midford?!" Ciel uttered out in shock, not exactly knowing what their business is here. "Everyone lay down your weapons!" One of the officers demanded, making Grell's eyebrows scrunch. "Excuse me?!"

"Grell! Do as they say for now." Othello whispered, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. You back off from Undertaker and walk over to the two, keeping away your scythe as you do so.

"We have received an anonymous report that the perpetrator and the mastermind behind the Sphere Music Hall murders, Bravat Sky and the rest of his lot are hiding here at the Phantomhive estate! Lord Phantomhive, will you please explain what exactly is happening..." Abberline trailed off, putting down his gun at the sight of two Ciel's in the same room.

He paused, glanced at Ciel then looked at the other one as his face contorted into pure confusion and shock, "There...there are..."

"Two Earls?!" Abberline cried out.

Edward and Alexis Midford stared at the two, they had almost the same reactions as Abberline, "This is..." Edward trailed off, "It can't be." Alexis uttered out with a dark face.

"Uncle Alex! It's me! It's Ciel!" The young child chirped out with a bright smile, placing a hand to his chest in confirmation. "A lot has happened, but I have finally returned!"

"And for that sake..."

"My younger brother has acted in my stead until now!" He explained as his younger brother froze stared at him in fear and in worry, he stiffly turned around to see everyone staring at him.

"I..." He shakily began, trailing off as he can't find the correct words to say as sweat drips down his forehead.

"No, this can't be true, can it...!?" Edward uttered out with wide eyes, taking a step forward, to which Ciel takes a step back.

"It's true." A soft, feminine voice rang within the manor as everyone went silent and turned to the source of the voice, "Ciel is not lying." She continued as she took a few steps down the stairs, her blonde pigtails bouncing as she did so.