Chapter 10:

This song is really good ^ summertime sadness by Lana del ray

Tyler and I walked to the baker boys, "guys this is Tyler."
"Hey Tyler" Mav and Cash said.
"I'm cash" holding out his hand for a handshake.
"I'm Tyler" returning the handshake.
"I'm maverick" also did what cash did.
"Tyler" returning the hand shake.

"Tyler you hungry?" I asked. Tyler nodded his head and we went to the kitchen. I made him egg sandwich, he ate the whole thing. When he was done I put his dish in the sink and started washing it.

"I'm glad we made up" Tyler said with a huge smile.
"I'm glad too" I said returning the smile. I finished washing the dish, Mav suggested that we watch a movie downstairs. So the four of us went downstairs while Mav picked the movie.

"What are we watching Mav?" I asked.
He replied, "IT".
"Heck yes!!!" I screamed. I sat in between Mav and Tyler and cash sat on mavs other side. Cash got scared a lot, I just laughed everytime. I started to fall asleep, I put my head on Mavs lap and my legs on top of Tyler's lap.

4 hours later
I woke up to find that I was in Mavs bedroom. I looked around and there was tyler.
"Where's Mav and cash?"
"Oh they went to a meet and greet" Tyler replied.
"Oh ok cool"

Mavs POV
Luna was so cute sleeping, when she put her head on my lap i just played with her hair. I took her into my bed and let her sleep. She needed sleep anyway. But I don't really trust Tyler, but I had a meet and greet and so did cash, I left Luna and Tyler at the house hopefully Tyler doesn't do anything to her.

-
I sat on Mavs bed and just stretched, when I was done Tyler was right in front of my face.
"H-hi May I help you?" I nervously asked.
"Jake" when Tyler said those words I froze. Tyler just smiled big ear to ear. I heard a knock and Jake came in Mavs room. Jake shut the door and locked it.

Jakes pov
I never really left Oklahoma, I stayed local then I saw Tyler. He and I came up with a plan for Luna, I wasn't satisfied torturing Luna I wanted more. When Tyler told me where she was I waited til the baker boys left.

-
"Hey princess nice to see you again!" Jake said smiling. Where is Mav and cash when you need them. But I don't want to interrupt their meet and greet.
"What do you want!!" I yelled.
"Oh don't be like that!" Jake spat. Jake went over and lift my chin up so my eyes will meet his, he started leaning towards to kiss me but I pushed him off.
"Tyler leave us!" Jake roared. Tyler left and locked the door behind him. Jake pinned me to the bed, and he took of his pants.

No not this again.

Authors note:
I hope you are liking this story so far :) I'll see you next chapter:))