It's Gettin Hot In Here..

(Smut Warning!!!!!  also this might be a long chapter)

Are you sure there is no one down there? Piper asked Jasper as she was pushing him.

No is down. I promise and if there we will use.....uh......this baseball bat. Jasper managed to say as he was locating a weapon.
Like a day in hell I will attack them, because I will push you first then run out the front door .

Again, why are you here Jasper asked Piper who was unpacking her bag upstairs

Because Marley's parents kicked me out house just because Marley thinks I am going to make my visit to her house hell. Piper replied with a hint of sadness in her voice .

Jasper started hearing moaning of sadness from Piper he walked over top her to give her a hug because he might have thought she still missed her mom but he got the wrong sign because Piper backed up

What are you doing?! Piper asked as she was backing away from him

Nothing Jasper answered quickly ,trying to avoid getting hit by Piper who wasn't really in the hitting mood.

Where's my jacket? Piper asked in a tone of worry all of a sudden .

She crawled onto the bed covers in jasper's room looking for that jacket because it wasn't her Jacket ,It was her dead mom's Jacket.

Why are you so worried about a Jacket ? Jasper asked

It's not mine, It's........my mom's Piper replied as she was turning the bed covers on jasper's bed upside down.

Puling away the sheets she saw the jacket,the black shiny leather against the white sheet. She picked it up,tears forming in her eyes, her body trembling. Sliding off the bed she walked over to Jasper.

Hey,it's okay he smiled as her with such warmth, It's okay now..okay? Jasper whispered in her ear.

God, how did he know just what what to say,how to say it? His voice was filled with such raw and comforting emotion.

Piper nodded, getting her tears under control. Jasper ran his hand down her arms and she fell into his warm, strong embrace. Piper clutched Jasper to her, his arm holding her close as she buried his face in his neck and one of his hands played with her hair.

Unconsciously he inhaled the sent of her hair, the tangy strawberry fragrance slightly arousing him...that, combined with Piper's body being so close to him. He had tried so long to keep some certain feelings for her he had in the past when they were locked in the shop together a few years back under wraps. On the outside he seemed to succeed.... in his mind however it was another matter . His dreams were filled with her, she was a constant feature in his dreams but in them she was always the mean vicious person but lately after the funeral is dreams of her started to turn into fantasies and he often found found himself day dreaming about her in unexpected moments.

Jasper moved back slightly to place a soft kiss to the top of Piper's head and once again drew in a breath as he inhaled her heady sent. She pulled back to look up into his eyes as he tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

Jasper responded, sucking her bottom lip in between his own and moving his hands to frame her face. The two pulled apart to take a breathe..both giving each other to run away .... yet neither of them wanted to. Jasper moved first this time and that was it... no more backing away . They parted once more as Jasper moved his hands to the jacket that was in her hands and grabbed it out her hands. They stared into each other's eyes as Jasper moved in once more, only this time, slower. Piper clutched at the back of his neck, her hand idly played with the strand of hair at his nape.