Bully

Eddie PoV

I waved good bye to Bill and walked the other direction. I only had one more class till lunch. I walked to English and saw Stan talking to someone. Stan was pretty cool. Once he's done talking to the person I walk over to him. "Hey Stan." I say waving to him. "Oh, hey Eddie." He says waving back. "How's your first day here so far?" He asks. "Oh it's pretty good, but a lot of people were staring at me." I say rubbing my neck. "Well that's good." "What class do you have next?" He asks. "English." "I have English next too." "Yay!" I yell and put my hands up in the air. "Beware though. Ms. Harp is really mean and strict. So prepare yourself for a lot of yelling." We walk in and I do the same thing I did in my last two classes. Go walk up to the teacher and introduce myself then go sit down. I go sit down next to Stan and we start talking about random stuff. About 20 minuets after class started I hear the door open. It was probably just a kid coming in late  so I didn't bother to turn around and see who it was. "Mr.Bowser why are you late to my class!!" Ms. Harp yells angrily. She had a really loud voice so I covered my ears. Then I turned around to see who she was talking to. It was a boy with a mullet, a red dirty shirt, and black ripped jeans. He had an evil smile on his face which scared me a little. We made eye contact for about 3 seconds then he went and sat behind me. Ms. Harp gave him and angrily glare then went back to teaching the lesson. Then I feel something hit the back of my head. It felt like crumbled up paper. I turn around and see Bowser with a couple pieces of crumbled up paper on his desk. "Hey faggot." He says in a low voice. My eyes widened in shock. I didn't know what to say. "I'm not a faggot." I say quietly. "Say that again girly boy." He says while smirking. "I'm not a fag." I say a little louder. "Oh really, then why are you wearing booty shorts and a blue sweater?" "Uhhh..." What was I supposed to say. I just sigh and turn around. Stan noticed what was happening. "Hey are you ok?" Stan says in a quiet and calming voice. "Yeah." "Henry can be a dick sometimes." He says. I giggle quietly. "Heh." I turn my attention back to the the teacher. Henry kept on throwing things at me. It was annoying. How did the teacher. Once class ended I rushed out of with Stan. We were rushing through the halls to get to lunch until I hear Henry. "HEY! Where're you going faggot!" Henry screams from across the halls. Fear takes over my whole entire body. Stan grabs my hand and we go find Bill.

 Stan grabs my hand and we go find Bill

Me writing this fanfic. Next one gonna be sad so prepare yourselfs.~Oliver