Chapter 1: The Invite

Hellooooooo love bugs! It's lovely to see you all here reading yet another one of my awful books! I hope you enjoy anyway!

Bug out!
_____________________________

I'm doing no ones POV throughout this entire book.

          It was just another school day in Paris, as Marinette Dupain-Cheng ran to school because she was late. Again. It was just another Tuesday in the life of Marinette. She slept past her alarm, so now she's 15 minutes late to school. "Do you think I'll get there in time for roll call, Tikki?" Marinette looked down at her kwami, with a worried expression. The little ladybug looked at her with a smile and said, "Hopefully you'll get there when your name is called!"
Marinette sighed. She just made it to school and burst through her classroom door, when she heard, "Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" Marinette gasped for air before saying in a breathless voice, "Present." Ms. Bustier looked at her skeptically, but wrote her attendance on her clipboard.
When she sat in her seat, her brown haired, Ladybug-obsessed friend immediately turned to her. "Girl, you barely got here! What happened this time?" Marinette sighed and told her about the sleeping-in fiasco.
Alya understood, and then proceeded to tell her what she missed that morning. "Okay, so first, I was talking to Nino and Adrien, when that blonde brat attached herself to Adrien. It took a while, but we finally got her to go away." She rolled her eyes. "Then, I invited them for a sleepover. I'm trying to get the whole gang to go. Incase you didn't know, that me, you, Nino and Adrien. Anyway, I was wondering if you could go. It's this Friday so we can leave right after school."
When she finished, she was almost out of breath. Marinette took a second to process, then told her that she would have to ask her parents, but it's almost always a yes. Alya would have leapt out of her seat if it wasn't for Marinette. What has she gotten herself into?

________________________________
I wrote all of that in probably 5 minutes. I don't know how, but it went a lot faster for this first chapter. I got 376 words so that's great! See you next time!

Bug out!