BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The latter handed you his phone and you saved your number there.

"Thanks," Baekhyun mutters. "So.. Tomorrow??"

You nodded once again, smiling. "Tomorrow."

"Okay," he chuckled before turning away.

You just continued smiling to yourself as you watched Baekhyun disappear in the crowd.

---------

You sighed in relief after taking a shower and changing into your comfortable pajamas.

You plopped your worn out body onto your bed and closed your eyes for a little while. But they flew open as soon as you heard your bell notification sound go off.

You propped yourself up on one elbow and reached for your phone on the bedside table, opened it and found a new message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey, Y/N! It's Baekhyun here, just wondering what you want do you want to do for tomorrow and what time as well? :)

Unconciously smiling, you saved Baekhyun's number on your device before proceeding to reply.

To: Baek :>>

I am free whenever, also you could decide on what to do and where you would want to take me.

Instantly, he replied.

From: Baek :>>

Okay then.
Maybe we can meet at one in the afternoon tomorrow, would that be fine?

Of course!!

Alright then.

Will I be picking you up?

Or would you like to meet somewhere instead.

Maybe meet somewhere instead. Wouldn't want to burden you.

Okay then. Let's meet by the bar then
(Though you really wouldn't be a burden)

Sounds cool to me.

And maybe you could pick me up some other time.

Oh~ So you mean we would be going on another date too? ;)

Maybe, depends on how things will go out tomorrow ;)

I'll make sure they will turn out well.
Anyway, see you tomorrow.

See ya! :3

Goodnight!

Nyt :)

--------

The bar was pretty near to where you reside at so you just decided to walk.

Your choice of outfit is a high-wasited black ripped jeans and a plain pink crop top, which you topped off with a pink coat with a paper shade since it was pretty cold outside.

Your hair was up in a quick, slightly messy but stylish bun.

Upon arriving, you already spotted Baekhyun from afar, leaning against his own black ride.

He was wearing black ripped jeans as well and a pink coat but a white shirt underneath, you two almost pairing up with each other.

"Baekhyun!" you called out and the latter immediately turned your way.