Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Hayes’ POV

I wake up and it’s 11 AM, dang I sleep late. I get up, get dressed and and walk downstairs. Casey is awake and cooking food. I walk over and wrap my arms around her neck. She turns and looks at me. “morning” I say. “morning Hayesie poo” She says with a smile. Dang she is so beautiful, I wish I could call her mine. I am going to talk to Shawn and see if I can ask her on a date. “be right back C” I say. She nods. I walk up to Shawn’s room. I knock. “Who is it?” Shawn asks. “Hayes” I say. “oh, come in” Shawn says. “can we talk?” I ask. “yeah, what’s up?” Shawn asks. “Well.. I really like your sister.” I say. “ask her out dude. it’s okay with me. just don’t hurt her.” Shawn says. “i won’t. thank you Shawn.” I say bro hugging him. I walk back downstairs. “there’s pancakes on the plate by the stove.” I say. “ok, thanks. can we talk?” I ask her. “yeah, what’s up?” She asks. “look Case, I really like you. i’ve had my eyes on you since that first day I saw you at Magcon Toronto. I talked to Shawn, and he’s okay with it.. so, will you be my girlfriend?” I ask her nervously. “of course Hayes!” She says. She hugs me.

Casey’s POV

Hayes finally asked me out! I can’t believe this. “Hayes, think we should announce it on Twitter?” I ask. “Yeah, I got it. No worries.” Hayes says. He goes to Twitter and posts it, “@hayesgrier: okay so me & @caseymendes are dating, please no hate towards her, if you do, I will block you all!” He posted. I look him and smile. “Wanna go do something?” Hayes asks. “Yeah there is a fair in town, we could go to that.” I say. “yes, that’s perfect. let’s go.” Hayes says. “let me see if Shawn wants to go.” I say. I walk upstairs and go to Shawn’s room. His door is open so I just walk in. “Hey Shawn, wanna go to the fair with us?” I ask. “nah, that’s okay. you and Hayes go have fun. love you sis.” Shawn says. “love you too.” I say. I walk downstairs and see Hayes on his phone. “Ready?” I ask. “yeah, sorry I was texting Nash. so are we on our own?” Hayes asks. “yep, Shawn wants to stay here.” I say. He nods and we walk out the door and start walking to the fair. 

*SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME*

Today was so much fun. Me and Hayes went on the Ferris Wheel and he kissed me at the top. It was so magical. Fireworks flew everywhere. I can’t believe I can actually call him mine. Once we got home, I said goodnight to Hayes and went to bed.