Chapter 27 : Nolan Daniels

Julian was panting from my arms. The water now cold as it beat against my back. I watched as drop after drop slid down his cheeks, his neck, his chest and farther. Despite the cold water, Julian was warm in my arms, his fingers slowly loosening against my neck from where he was clasped, using me to fall back down on my cock every time I rammed it up his ass.

He straightened one of his legs from where they hung over each of my arms. A gesture to put him down, but instead I guided one leg from over my arm to around my waist, following suit with the other. Julian pushed his fingers up through my hair, stroking through the wet strands. It was hard to resist falling into a pile of goop when he did that, his nails scratching just right along my scalp, enough to put me to sleep.

"You can put me down, you know," Julian smirked at me, his hair slicked back and stuck to his neck in dark strands that made his skin look paler.

"I know."

Julian tilted his head, seeming to wait for me to continue or let him down, but I did nothing but continue to press him against the wall of his shower.

"Your arms were shaking by the end. I'm surprised you haven't practically collapsed onto the tiles."

I lowered my hands to Julian's ass and pinched one of his cheeks. He let out a tiny yelp, swatting at my shoulder before his hand lingered, squeezing down my bicep.

"Not that you haven't noticed, professor, but I am quite strong. I can handle carrying my boyfriend for as long as I like to."

Julian paused his squeezing, eyes stuck somewhere on my chest. I've been noticing the small tells Julian leaves behind. I had already gathered something happened to him, relationship wise, not to trust people easily and to get freaked out just as regularly. And since Ezra mentioned something on the same line early tonight, I made it a point of watching, listening and taking note. Like when I accidentally bit Julian's lip and he began to shake in my arms. Or when I had him laid on the carpet, telling him how beautiful he looks and he wouldn't meet my eyes until I started sucking him off. Then when I had him pressed against the shower wall just ten minutes earlier, my hand lightly at his throat and my lips sucking on his neck, he had gone so rigid and tense beneath me I had immediately lifted him into my arms and just held him before shoving my dick up his ass. Like a gentleman, of course.

All the little things I had noticed throughout the evening, even picking up tiny maybe-tells from the past were continuously filed away in my head. And like this one, I saw coming.

"Boyfriend, right? Now I definitely care what you think about us, about me, but I'll be damned if I can't call you my boyfriend." I paused looking thoughtfully at the tiles of the shower wall. "At least until I get to call you my husband."

Julian let out a choked sound, both hands now squeezing my biceps as he stared at me with wide eyes. I just gave him a swat on the butt before turning us under the stream of the water.

"I'm kidding. A little. Stop thinking too much on it, Jules. I don't want you disappearing on me anymore. Please."

Julian breathed in deeply, his eyes glued to mine before he murmured, "Okay."

I smiled at him before turning the water to a warmer temperature and began cleaning Julian of the cum and sweat from his body. He did the same for me, or tried as much as he could before his body grew more and more tired and heavy.

Once we were both clean and smelling like apples, I toweled us both dry, our silence like a second warm blanket around us. I didn't think I'd feel this comfortable in silence, especially with someone I just had sex with, three times. I was never much of a stay after and cuddle kind of guy. Sure, I always helped clean up, but that was it. Honestly, I couldn't remember the last time I stayed longer than twenty minutes afterwards.

Julian pulled himself out of his half-asleep stupor to help me haul the sheets off the bed and made the decision to instead throw some of his blankets on the mattress in stead of replacing the sheets. I didn't bother arguing, instead watched happily as Julian snuggled into his pile of fluffy blankets looking like a blissed out puppy.

It was such a sight to see: Julian, naked and seeming to glisten, spread out on his incredibly soft blankets, a warm and probably unconscious smile on his face as his fingers brushed through his hair. I had already blown out half the candles I had set up earlier, but the few that still burned left a soft glow on Julian's skin.

My heart hammered in a way that made me blush even more heavily than it did when I slid into Julian.

"Do you want water or something to eat?" I asked, trying not to cringe at the crack and hoarseness of my voice. I swallowed once, twice, but my mouth was still dry as Julian turned his warm brown eyes to me, reaching a hand out and beckoning me forward.

I slid into the blankets alongside Julian, my heart giving another shudder when my bare skin slid along his. And it didn't stop when Julian leaned up against the pillows and started to run those fingers through my hair

"I win," Julian whispered, voice husky and breath warm against my forehead.

I turned my head to look up at Julian, finding him smirking down at me. "You win, huh?"

Julian nodded, his smirk turning into a small smile. "Yup. Because as I recall, you were the one that couldn't hold himself back."

I caught one of his hands in mine, bringing his fingers to my lips and kissing each one. "But as I recall, you were the one practically begging me for my cock."

A bright, red flush appeared on Julian's face, but he rolled his eyes nonetheless.

"We'll call it a draw, then," I said, grabbing Julian's chin and bringing him down to kiss him. "Only because I now get to make you beg whenever I want, for how ever long I want. And I'll allow you to do the same every once in awhile."

Julian rolled his eyes again, kissing me once, twice. Three times before he leaned to whisper in my ear, "Try and make me beg all you wish, Mr. Daniels, it won't be so easy next time."

I just grinned at him, bright and happy, my heart fluttering in my stomach. "At least you confirmed there is going to be a next time."

I watched in delight as Julian laughed, wanting to bottle the sound up, make it into a song and listen to it on repeat for the rest of my life. I snuck another kiss, Julian leaning forward to linger against me. "You're insatiable, you know that?"

I hummed against his lips, savoring all of Julian against me. That is until he shot up. "Hey can I see your phone real quick?"

There was no hesitation in me as I reached behind me to the nightstand, grabbing my phone and handing it over to Julian. I had nothing to hide from him. I wanted him to know everything about me, every little dirty secret I had, even though I was already a pretty open person.

"What's up?" I asked as Julian gestured for my thumb print to get past my lockscreen––though I didn't bother to know he could probably guess my password easily as it applies heavily to him––and proceeded to go into my contacts.

"You have a number I need real quick."

"Who? And why?"

"I just need to text someone real quick."

I watched Julian for a few more seconds before again leaning behind me and grabbing Julian's phone, handing it to him. He gave me a nod of thanks, trading my phone for his.

I quirked a brow when I saw whose contact Julian sent to himself. "What do you need Caleb's number for?"

Julian gave me a look before smiling down at his phone, typing away. "Don't worry about it. Just repaying a favor."

SURPRISE! two updates two days in a row?! who am i!

i just love you all so much, so there you go. a little fluff before things take a turn i'm pretty sure most none of you will ever see coming.

also julian texting caleb.........repaying a favor.........hmmm i wonder what that could mean 😏