Chapter 26 : Julian Mason

Start from the beginning

I'd never had sex that felt this intimate before, that felt like someone was seeing right into my soul. And he hasn't even put his dick in me yet.

I couldn't think straight as Nolan started kissing me, continuing to rut against me. All I knew was that I wanted him to eat me alive. I wanted this to be all I thought about for a lasting time, no matter what was going to happen after this. I didn't want to forget how I was feeling.

I heard the clips before my panties were being thrown across the room. Nolan then dragged the stockings off my legs and feet, discarding them as well. He hands kept dragging up and down my body, leaving hot trails and tingles where his skin met mine. His mouth followed close behind his hands until he was hovering above my cock again, breath hot and tingly. But he kept moving, down, down, until he was grasping the backs of my thighs and raising my legs over his head. The cool air immediately hit my exposed asshole, but Nolan was quick to cover it with his mouth.

A gasp escaped me as Nolan didn't hesitate to spear his tongue into my hole like a jackhammer. I instinctively grabbed his hair with one hand and the sheets above my head with the other. Another hiccup of a gasp left my lips and at that, Nolan slowed down, now taking to lapping and sucking at my ass. I felt like I could come just from his mouth on me, but before I could, Nolan quickly pulled away, rising up to hover above me again.

"How gorgeous are you?" Nolan muttered to himself, eyes raking me from top to bottom. I smirked up at him, hands going to the hem of his shirt as I breathed deeply.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

I pulled Nolan's shirt up, letting my nails rake against his stomach then his chest before whipping the material off and throwing it behind me. Nolan continued to just watch me as if in a trance as I pushed against his chest until I was on top of him, running my hands up and down his chest, letting my mouth follow my pattern.

"An angel. That's what you are. Sent from the darkest corners of heaven, unable to resist temptation."

I pulled up from kissing my way to Nolan's pants and I watched as his brows furrowed for a second. "Heaven is too boring for me."

"You sound like you would know."

I hummed as I started to drag his sweatpants off, not at all surprised to find he wore no underwear as his cock was leaking against his hip bone, long and hard and certainly ready for me. "Before you ask, yes it did hurt when I fell from heaven. But I will not answer your unspoken question whether I fell because of temptation, and whether that temptation is you."

Nolan smirked at me before I bent to lick a line along the side of Nolan's cock. But I took more pride in watching his smirk evaporate when I suddenly twirled myself across his chest, my ass in his face, his arms pinned by my shins and his cock in my mouth, sucking long and hard.

The grated noise that came out of Nolan was enough to make me stifle my laugh on his cock, instead using that noise to make vibrations against him, drawing out another noise, and another.

When I felt warm air on my ass, I came off his cock with a wet pop before arching my back more and turning to look at Nolan over a shoulder. "Five minutes, dearest. No touching for five minutes. No coming for five minutes. Or you're going to spoil the main entree."

And with a shake and grind of my hips in Nolan's face, I slowly engulfed his cock again, starting off easy before picking up the speed. I could feel Nolan trembling beneath me, all his groans sending hot air against my asshole as I felt it flutter. Even his arms spasmed against my legs, but I couldn't tell if that was restraint from himself or from me.

As I continued my work, I also was able to take the rest of my lingerie off, throwing it across the room while trying not to take my mouth off Nolan.