Chapter 18

"No. Three counting Surō."
You felt Katsuki tense up at these words. It wasn't too much of a surprise that your teacher discovered what had happened to you, but you still were put a bit on edge with his words.
"Bakugo, you can take her out now." Aizawa said
"What the heck are you talking about."
"She's in the left pocket of your pants, you really have to be more careful when checking on her."
"I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN MY POCKETS! AND STOP BEING SO DARN OBSERVANT ON EVERYTHING!" He retorted.
"Your quite lucky Midoriya is the only other person who knows what happened. I'll repeat what I said earlier, you can take her out now." Your teacher spoke sternly, not a single ounce of waver was present in his voice. Bakugo's hand reached into his pocket and wrapped his giant fingers around you, carefully pulling you out. He placed you on the desk in front of him, you saw Midoriya poke his head out from behind Katsuki to wave to you.
"Now, Surō," You turned around to see your teacher looming over you like a shadow. He leaned in closer to get a better look at you, and you backpedaled into Katsuki's hand behind you.
"We should get you to Recovery Girl, you seem to have quite a few injuries."
"I'm fine really, its just a few small bruises." You told him. Aizawa gave you a skeptical look before finally agreeing and pulling away.
"I have no intentions of telling any of your classmates, however I do believe Recovery Girl should know about this, so I will be notifying her of the situation at hand. If you still wish to keep this a secret from the rest of your class, you have to try a bit harder. A few of them are close to figuring out, and in Midoriya's case, one already has. You are dismissed." Aizawa finished his speech. Katsuki grabbed his backpack and picked you up, dropping you into the breast-pocket on his shirt. Just as he was about to leave the classroom your teacher spoke again.
"And Bakugo, be more considerate to Surō, she's still a person, and your classmate nonetheless." Katsuki let out a huff of agitation before turning to leave. He reached up and placed his hand to his pocket, pressing you into his chest. The sound of his drumming heartbeat filled your ears, lulling you into a sleep like state, and before you knew it Katsuki's giant fingers were wrapping around you, pulling you out of his pocket. He looked over at the cold, abandoned waffles. Setting you down, he began to clean up the food from this morning. He pulled a large textbook, flipped it open, and began reading. You watched him, still thinking about your conversation from earlier.
"I still don't get it." You said.
"Huh?" Katsuki responded.
"How am I cute?!"
"Your still hung up on that aren't you."
"Uhm yea! Why wouldn't I be, I'm going to be an inch tall for the rest of my life because you think I'm cute! Which for the record I'm not." You retorted
"Well, if it makes you feel any better your probably closer to two inches..." he trailed off.
"What is that supposed to mean."
"When you asked me to measure your height I didn't actually look, I just said something that seemed somewhat reasonable, because I didn't care." He said, you stared blankly at him.
"Oh... wait a minUTE! YOU DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO LOOK AT A FREAKING RULER FOR FIVE SECONDS!? YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME MY ACTUAL HEIGHT RIGHT NOW!" You screeched as you attempted to pick up the ruler on his desk.
"Alright fine half-pint." He said before standing the measuring-tool up on its side. He flattened your hair down with his finger, to see the markings on the ruler behind you.
"Your a little under two inches."
"Well that doesn't make me feel any better than I did before." Katsuki massaged the bridge of his nose in agitation, before picking you up by the back of your shirt and placing you on his shoulder. You stumbled for a few seconds before finally regaining your balance. You lowered down into a seated position and slid yourself closer to him, leaning against his neck for support.
"Better?" He asked, you could feel his voice resonate beside you.
"Uh, I guess, sure a little bit." You responded,
"One of the first things you asked me was if you could sit on my shoulder, so I thought that maybe..." he trailed off.
"You actually remembered that? I didn't even remember saying that until you mentioned it." Maybe he did care about you, at least a little bit. You could have sworn you saw a tint of pink spread across his face for a split second. You almost fell off when he leaned back in to finish reading, and you had to clutch onto his neck to stabilize yourself again.
About an hour had passed before Katsuki had finished his homework. He took his phone off of the charger and flopped onto the bed to scroll through social media. You had slightly drifted off again, almost asleep but not quite.
"Do you want me to get you something to eat?" He asked,
"Mhm." You murmured quietly, indicating yes through the noise you made. You felt him push himself up and grab you off his shoulder. He placed you on his desk and slid a small stack of textbooks over to hide you from view.
"I'll be back soon." He said before you heard the door close.
About three minutes passed before the door opened again. You were still half asleep but you heard the sound of footsteps enter the room. They neared the desk you were on and you heard one of the drawers open, there was a lot of noise and shuffling, clearly indicating that someone was looking for something, and doing so as fast as possible. You stood up and started walking towards the edge of the textbooks.
"Hey Katsuki." The noise stopped.
"Did you get the food yet I'm starving." You turned the corner and came face to face with a large pair of crimson eyes. As well as unmistakable bright, spiky, scarlet hair.
————————————————————
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! CLIFHANGERS ARE SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE!!!! I can't start writing the next chapter yet because I have a pending oneshot request that I'd promise I'd get to soon, and if I don't start it now it probably won't get started for another week or two. So I'm gonna put Uno Reverse on hold for a bit. AND MAKE ALL OF YOU ENDURE THE PAIN OF SUSPENSE AND ANTICIPATION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER *evil laughter intensifies*
Have a beautiful day you beautiful person.