"Ah, good evening, Ma'am, Sir. We're just doing some paper works and tasks for university."
       I stood up and answered politely.

Her parents smiled...

"Come on, Chanyeol. Just call us uncle and auntie."
       Her mother responded.

"Anyway, thank you for lending time to be with my daughter on reviewing. I told her to have her sister teach her the things she doesn't know so she could pass her courses, but she's a little bit tough saying that it's okay and that she can surpass it on her own but look at her, she have you here."
       That was a quick judgement.

"Ahh, haha, no. Actually, she's the one teaching me things."
       I answered and that created a huge silent on a small amount of time.

"Well then, we're going. We've taken dinner with Alice already. Our daughter took us out."
      Proudly, she stated and informed, signaling us to have our meal too.

"I hope you can take us out one day too, Chaeyoung-ah."

Same speculations.
Expectations and disappointments.
It's already planted on her head... that she should reach the same position as the others, that she should also be as great as those who are at the top of the list.

Human thinks so small. They have brain but would not use it for logical reasoning. Right hemisphere is made for creativity while left is for logical thinking. Yhere's always two parts... how come people can't use both balanced.

"You failed the exam?"
       The dinning went so silent after that question.

We are here in their home, our finals just ended and I was invited with her to eat dinner with her family. They are pretty rich, there are some staffs serving us and I could really tell by the dishes that they have no normal cooks.

"I... I failed one exam."
        She hesitated to answer, being questioned in front of everybody stresses her.

"What course?"

"Human Anatomy?"
       She took her paper out and gave it to her mother.

I watched as the paper was passed to the other side of the table. I was able to see how the tension rose between everyone, I couldn't even continue eating. The servers are also in a surprise of what they're hearing.

"Thirty-four over one hundred items. This is..."
       There's a heavy sigh we heard from her mother.

"Multiple choices."
        Looking at the paper, her mother commented.

"Exams are important, human anatomy is one of your major courses, yet you failed."
      Her mother eyes turned to her, it was heavy, on my perspective it's already heavy, what more for her.