Chapter 21 - Arjun/Elina

Arjun had proposed to Elina that she help him get Aashi back. But in reality he had no plan or any idea how she could help him. How could anyone make her memory return? And even if it returned how could he convince her that he wasn't dating Elina? He felt like only Elina could persuade her of that fact - but why would Elina do that for him?

"Arjun what's wrong?" Elina asked. They were at work and unfortunately for Arjun he couldn't fire Elina outright. She was part of an upcoming project and he had to keep her on until that ended due to contracts. But he wanted to fire her and have her leave as soon as possible - but at the same time after the cheating scandal he only had her to confide in.

"Elina, why did you do that to me? You made the woman of my dreams leave" Arjun felt heartbroken every minute of everyday. He couldn't concentrate on work, life or anything except Aashi. What did he do to deserve this torture?

"Do what boss?" She was having a fantastic time being around him without having Aashi around.

"Why did you take a photo like that and send it to media? Why did you destroy me like that?"

"I love you Arjun and Aashi doesn't deserve you, I've always known that." Elina had told him this a million times already! She didn't understand why he kept asking her this. Did he really think Aashi was good for me?

"Elina, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't love you!" Why didn't she just leave him a lone with this I love you crap.

"You don't know if you love me yet Arjun. But soon you will. Aashi doesn't love you - she's with Prem now. You need to take what's in front of you and not dream about things that won't happen"