Info

Hello readers! This is my second story on Wattpad and if you like Teen Wolf then you should check out the other one! It's called Ignored and it's a Liam Dunbar fanfic.

Excuse my self-promo.

This is my first One Direction fanfic and although it is about Zayn Malik, the other boys should have an appearance here and there. Also, because this is a fan-FICTION, the events in this story are made up. The actions made by any of the band members or people that really exist did not and probably will not happen. Personalities of people who really exist in this story may be altered to fit the plot of the story.

Penelope Wilson and other fictional characters are owned by me and me alone so please do not use them in other stories.

This story was inspired by the song 18 by Anarbor.

I am not positive when the first chapter will be up because I would like to write a few more chapters before I start publishing them so I can

am positive that this story is a project that I am able to finish. Also, please understand that I am a high school student who is involved with sports so I am usually busy. So if for some reason there is an abnormally long period of no updates or a promised update is late, please know that is not done so purposely. I apologize in advance for my busy schedule and any problems it may cause.

Finally, please enjoy, vote, and comment as you read! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.