Flordia..unexpected

I wake up to find Seb and Oliver getting dressed, packing. Not only for themselves but for me too. Sebastian looks up from his suitcase and meets eyes with me and rushes to his feet and onto the bed.

Sebastian: "come on get up we are gonna miss our flight"

Y/N: "i dont wanna get up..bubba"

Sebastian: "come on you are delusional once you wake up and plus we have to catch a plane"

Y/N: "Fine. Egh"

I get up out of the bed and start to get ready

Outfit

Hair

Shoes

Shoes

And when I get into the bathroom and get ready I hear mumbling but don't know what about

And when I get into the bathroom and get ready I hear mumbling but don't know what about. I put my stuff and rush out of the bathroom and jump onto sebs back.

Y/N: "WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA!"

Sebastian: "last night you didn't let me finish and I need to its for your safety"

Y/N: "I dont wanna know though can we just go the airport"

Oliver: "Yeah Seb i need to go back to sleep before i fall asleep in the Uber!"

Sebastian rolls his eyes and oliver smirks and grabs his stuff and leaves the room.

Sebastian: "So much for fuck buddies, now we are moving in together.."

Y/N: "if you're having Second thoughts don't make me feel bad just tell me and I wont go"

Seb looks down at his feet, then me, then his feet again.

Sebastian: "Its just there is something that's supposed to be said in Florida and there is also a bunch and I mean a bunch of bad things that goes down in Florida"

Y/N: "well if you want me to know that thing that's supposed to be said you have to trust that I will be save. I mean how couldnt i? I have my two strong bubbas"

Seb blushes and we finally pick up our luggage and are finally walking out the door. Once out in the hallway I feel someone grab my hand and spin me around and I feel myself fall into a hug.

Oliver: "Believe it or not im excited to see your annoying ass everyday"

Y/N: "Believe it or not I feel like you drugged me to kiss you"

We laugh and Seb looks at us and rolls his eyes.

Sebastian: "Okay you guys its either we go now or we get stuck in LA. Oliver and that means we leave our mom mad"

Olivers smile turns into a scared face and he picks up his luggage again and rushes down the hallway.

Y/N: "Come on You have to let me slap Avani goodbye"

Seb snarks and we start walking down the hallway.

Sebastian: "By slap you mean battle royale before we hop on a plane full of strangers who will give you dirty looks"

Y/N: "Okay im not that stupid. I would slap her and yank her hair and run"

Sebastian: "Y/N.."

Y/N: "Fine. fine i wont touch her"

I take my phone out of my pocket and Seb snarks again.

Sebastian: "No texting her either. Or dming"

Y/N: "You take all the fun out of everything"

I start storming off again and feel myself run into someone.

Y/N: "So much for avoiding any contact with her I TOUCHED HER now I have to bleach my whole body"

Avani: "oh no its the stanky whore! Where are you going now?. Back to the hole you came from?"

Y/N: "where are you going? Back into Paytons boxers?"

She tries to slap me but somebody catches her arm. The person walks out behind her and I couldnt help but roll my eyes.

Y/N: "Speak of the devil"

Payton: "Come on Avani leave her alone to go live with these two boys and end up getting pregnant. But the thing is..whos baby is it gonna be?"

I try to jump on him but then I feel a very familiar grasp. I calm down and just roll my eyes.

Y/N: "Oh Avani are you already pregnant or are you eating a little to much chick-fil-a"

Avani gasps and we walk away and finally meet Oliver outside but with a bunch of fans and other people we know. Two people that caught my eyes were Georgia and Ahlyssa. As we walk up to them Oliver starts laughing.

Oliver: "Guys we have like half an hour to get to the airport so say your goodbyes. Sadly y/n this part is gonna be funny for me"

I give a confused look and look back at Seb to see Georgia on one knee if front of seb with some little small box in her hand.

Georgia: "Sebastian Moy...Will you marry me?"

I look at her then Seb, her, seb and then finally at Oliver who was laughing slightly. Sebastian grabs the box and just nods slowly. She gets up and jumps in his arms and thats when the Uber arrives I jump in and the boys put the stuff in the back. When Seb tried to get in the middle to sit by me I quickly pulled Oliver in the Uber and made him sit in the middle. I watch as Seb gets in the Uber confused and shuts the door.

Oliver: "i love the last day of Vidcon, or should I say the day we leave and your "boyfriend" gets aasked marry me and he says yes"

I look at Oliver and get ready to whisper back ti him.

Y/N: i mean Georgia is a fan and has been for so long he for sure ain't gonna wear it around me.

Oliver laughs and moves his head in the direction of sebs hand and on the hand I see the ring on his marriage finger. I sit in silence and wait to arrive at the airport once we are there I get out of the Uber and see seb in front of me trying to give me a kiss.

Y/N: "Oh im sorry I don't kiss married people"