this is clown shit

I finally meet back up with Payton but seem him with the tiktok Clown Avaani my hearts starts to race am I jealous?? No y/n you and Payton are just friends. I stay out of my thoughts and walk up to Payton.

Payton: "theres my best friend where the hell did you go"

Y/N: "a little bit of chilling with my fans because they love me unlike YOU"

Payton: "You better chill with that or I'm gonna make a tiktok with Avaani and not you"

Y/N: "you better shut the hell up with that"

Payton: "cant even use your own come backs wow you wimp🤣"

As Payton starts laughing I starts mocking him "ha ha ha ha so funny" I yang the beanie of his head and his hair is stuck up he looks at me and starts rolling his eyes and laughing angrily.

Payton: "your gonna get it"

I run away with Payton's beanie in my hand and when I run into Cash Baker I tell him to not move.

Cash: "I'm not hiding you from Payton"

Y/N: "come on please cash?"

Cash: "no PAY-"

Y/N: "I'll give you a shout out on my Instagram!"

Cash shuts his mouth and keeps me hidden eventually I hear Payton walk up to cash.

Payton: "where is she?"

Cash: "where is who?"

Payton: "tell me where y/n is and I'll shout you out on my tiktok and Instagram"

Cash moves out of the way and brings me into the open to where I'm in front off Payton. Payton put his hand out and I put his beanie in his hand.

Y/N: "damn Cash you are such a clout chaser"

Cash: "shut up"

I look over to Avaani and she looks pissed I look back at Payton and he is smiling and laughing with cash and not paying attention to me so I run over to Avaani.

Y/N: "what's your problem?"

Avaani: "you might be best friends with Payton but I'm still his girlfriend so please back up?"

Y/N: "wait you and Payton?"

Avaani: "yes is there a problem?"

She gives me a bitchy look.

Y/N: "yes there is a problem and it's with your face sorry sis I don't talk to trolls"

I start to walk away but all of a sudden i feel a yang on my hair and then i fall to the ground and see avanni on top of me laughing i eventually make her fall to the ground and start beating her i feel my mouth bleeding and taste blood and eventually me and avanni are having a fist fight with a crowd around us.

Payton POV

I'm sitting here talking to cash and eventually cash asks us what are plans are.

Payton: "I'm hanging out with Avaani tonight, what are you doing y/n?"

No answer

Payton: "y/n?"

I look to my side and no ones there I look behind me and final realize the commotion.

"OH SHIT!"

I run over to the crowd and see a scratch full bloody y/n and I very beat up Avaani. I watch as people take their phones out and record I finally jump into the middle of the circle.