Go away 🙄

I turn to face Avani to see her holding a beer and tripping all over the place.

Y/N: "you are such a clown. I don't need you here to ruin the party no one likes having clowns at their party's anymore but I'm pretty sure you can go to a little kid's birthday party"

Avani: "you stink let me help you smell better"

She throws her beer onto me and starts to laugh.

Y/N: "you dumbass rachet hoe"

I start to try to swing at her but then i feel arms wrap around my waist once again holding me back.

Sebastian: "see Avani I don't think its her that stinks, you are a very bad drunkie"

Avani huffs and stomps her foot and walks away.

"Shit!"

I storm into my room and following after me is seb with the bags, i run up to my suitcase and try to find an outfit fast. Seb soon walks up behind me and i stand up.

Y/N: "I'm legitimately gonna kill her I'm GONNA KILL HER, I'm so mad"

Seb wraps his arms around me and starts kissing the back of my neck while putting his hands down my shorts.

Sebastian: "maybe I can calm you down later"

Y/N: "I wouldn't mind that..."

Sebastian: "good. Lets get you ready"

He walks away and goes to get the food ready and I pick out an outfit.

I walk out of the bathroom to see a set up room so I text Rachel and other fans

As soon as Rachel knocks at the door I open it to welcome a hug to her and she jumps in my arms.

Rachel: "i love you y/n!"

Y/N: "i love you too Rachel"

Rachel: "nice hickeys seb"

Seb laughs nervously and I just giggle thats when Rachel ran to the food table and seb walked up to me and whispers in my ear.

"Little does she know thats not the only good thing I'm good at doing to you 😉"

He smacks my ass and I laugh.

"Wheres my Bubba?"

I turn around to see that Oliver finally arrived and I run up and jump into his arms.

Eventually there were a few people here and we didn't know what to do.

Rachel: "lets play spin the bottle"

Y/N: "uhm..."

Rachel: "come on let's just play its just a simple kiss"

Everyone starts saying "yeah" "come on" and eventually I just agree we get in a circle and put the bottle in the middle. Rachel starts us off and spins the bottle it lands on her and Ian one of seb and oliver's boy fan. They crawl across the circle and give each other a quick peck. Eventually as it became my turn someone walked through the door and it was Payton he just sat in the circle and I didn't really care. I spin the bottle and it lands on me and....Payton.

Paytons face turns red and I turn to look at seb and his face looks like he's ready to rip Paytons throat out, seb realizes I'm looking at him and he mouths "don't do it".

Rachel: "wait y/n are you chicken?"

Y/N: "obviously not if I'm willing to kick the clowns ass"

Rachel: "well then kiss Payton whats the worst that could happen"

Y/N: "just a peck? Right?"

Rachel: "unless you want more but im pretty sure you only wanna make out with one person in the circle"

I sigh and crawl up to Payton and give him a kiss on the lips and back away right away. Avani storms through the door with her phone in her hand filming me.

Avani: "you SLUT no one will want you after I post this with the caption of "see she will literally fuck anyone" Ahaha"

I stand up amd stand there looking at Avani in the eyes.

Y/N: "fuck you Avani"

Avani: "in your dreams"

I tackle Avani and start pounding her face with my fist but eventually get pulled off by Oli.

Y/N: "I might be a slut. But at least I don't steal girls best friends with my body"

Avani gets mad and try to escape Paytons grasp and Payton looks at me with a sad look.

Y/N: "You knew she was filming. Didn't you?"

Payton looks down amd nods. I sigh and turn my head.

Y/N: "and here I thought I would never lose my best friend but the truth is I didn't have ine at all..."

I escape Olivers grasp and run off, I run and run until I'm somewhere I feel safe.

Olivers POV

I scream Y/ns name as she runs out of the room but stop screaming to turn to Payton.

Oliver: "why y/n you douchebag!?"

Payton: "she was slut shamming me..."

Oliver: "DO YOU BLAME HER! look at you! You know take your clown and leave. NOW!"

Payton grabs his stuff and grabs Avani's hand and rushes out the door. I turn to face Seb.

Sebastian: "hey how about you go find y/n? I'll get everybody out of here and clean up"

I nod and rush out if the door and soon take my phone and call someone that might help.

?: whats up?
Me: Zoe you are y/n's best friend, do you know where she would go to just disappear when she is upset?
Zoe: i mean...of course
Me: can I know please she kinda is upset
Zoe: she goes to a playground
Me: thank you Zoe
Zoe: no problem Oli

I hang up and rush to the nearest park when I get there I see someone kicking the ground while sitting on a swing.

Back to Y/N's POV

Someone walks up besides me and sits on the swing next to me.

Y/N: "let me guess a little birdy named Zoe told you where you would most likely find me?"

Oliver: "yup and that little birdy cares deeply about you obviously just like me and seb"

Tears start to fill my eyes.

Y/N: "Oli...Am I a monster?"

Oliver: "No. why would you think that or even say that Y/N if anything you are an angel and one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met and I never. I MEAN NEVER wanna hear you ask that again. Okay?"

I nod and Oliver pulls me into a hug.