11

Ainia pov

the village is beautiful i thought to myself in the moment, as Cesar had began to show me around, i thought in the moment. he had started to show me around the main part of the village. the houses, were built into the tall ancients tree's the redwood's. it is beautiful i thought in the moment to myself.  there tree houses were big and beautiful, they look like they were built out of the redwoods. hey, and mud other things that found in nature. i thought to myself as i jump off my horse. and i was taking everything around me i thought to myself.

"our ...village" i had heard Cesar speak in a strong, sweet voice, i thought to myself in the moment as he began to lead me though the village, " homes.....redwoods...." he explain to me what. they were built of and how they creatures the village by their homes, Cesar had told me. how they escape from the humans. the story was amazing to just to hear when he just told me though sign. Cesar is so brave, i thought to myself as he started to show me more around the village, than he took me to a large stone. area.

on this large stone wall,  was craved into, laws they must follow in the village i thought to myself as i read them to myself. apes don't kill other apes. knowledge is power , these were the same in amazon culture, they were strict rules for us amazon as well. i heard Cesar speak, " law....my friend...teaches sign....teaches the young apes."  he told me, as i saw that other apes were coming back from a hunt, they had bear, mountain lion and deer they had brought back to the village. " skin....meat...food and bedding" Cesar told me and i nodded. 

" come....there...more" he said i smiled as i saw him get on his horse, than i went to get back on my horse,  than i follow him and we went a little bit away from the village. where i saw a large garden. it was more than that, it was farm, they were growing their own vegetables and fruits. for other apes, in the village and there was other horses. cows, goats and sheep. i was amazed by village, i had heard Cesar voice, " your....welcome ...here " he told me i blushed a bright color and smiled at him. i started to study the sky but i didn't answer Cesar.