Chapter 3

Ainia pov

It was afternoon here in the woods i had just finished the chores i had to get done or finished. Such as cleaning the animals pens, feeding and watering them and watering the garden also. Had to milk the cows and goats also, plus collecting the eggs from the chickens. After i got my horse and i started to saddle her up and started to get her ready for when i go hunting. I was getting low on meat for me and my meals, as i saddle up my horse i felt a strong breeze it felt like the breeze of change i thought to myself as i remember  the wise old lady that lived in our village.

Flashback

" remember that a strong breeze means a great change is coming young Ainia " i was told as a young girl. The old lady was also know as a crazy old lady in the village, but i loved her as my own mother. I loved hearing her story's and the history of amazon and apes together i was amazed by all the stories that she told me and many of the young children that would hear.

~~~ flashback ends

I smiled as i enjoy the memory than i got slowly on my horse, than headed north into the woods.

The woods started to get thick with fog within the air, as my horse run into the woods. Some of the ground cover with grass, green lush moss and leaves that had fallen from. The tree's above, the trees are thicken dark red-brown bark color, the leaves were a dark but a bright green color. I started to have my horse to go faster within the woods, than stop in my favorite  spot. That was my hunting area, i got off the horse and i started to carefully waited for anything to come.

As i did i heard voices, humans and i follow the voices there i saw that they had a ape hurt. He was about to trap him but not on my watch i thought deeply as i got out my arrow and bow. And i started to point, i killed the first human man before i started than i wounded the other. I ran down to the trap he was in and he had been wounded , he was a large wounded  he try to sit down but he was still weak from being attacked  . " i got you shhh...rest " i began to called for my horse and she came down. I was taking the ape back home to heal him