12

Ainia pov

Since Cesar had asked the question i had not answer him, because i always lived here. On the motherland of the amazons i thought to myself in the moment.  As i was gathering the eggs from the chickens,  and another reason in case they were other amazons have come back or (), out thought, i always hope or dreamed of other tribe members finding me or each other we could have become a real amazon tribe. Or a family i thought deeply as i finished with the chickens. Before bringing the eggs, inside the home,  into my kitchen, i thought as i put them down.

I thought heard the horses getting upset than i came out i saw Cesar, i haven't seen him for 5 days i believed. I thought as i walked out there,  i slightly smiled and wave as he walked over to me. After he gotten off his horse, "ainia " he greeted me with, i nodded " Cesar" i said his name before he spoke " are ...you...alright....did ....i ..upset...you"  he asked me. He caught me off guard at the time, " no...thank you for offering for me to move into your village" i said

before taking a breath, " but i have to wait for my people to come back, so i have to stay" i try to explain than Cesar nodded, " i...understand..but...how...long ...have ...you been...alone"  he asked me  i thought about all the memories being alone since i was ten years old. He asked agina, than i spoke up, " since i was ten after the raid of humans" i said to him sadly, " you help me....let me....help....you, you...won't....have .....to...be....alone ..come" he asked me still to come to the village of his.

I took a breath, before looking at Cesar once more, Cesar had taken couple steps closer. To me, " humans...might...be...here ..still...hurt...you...come ..live...at...ape...village" he asked once more, " yes...i will, i live at the edge of the ape land. I don't want to be brother to the apes to you" i explain he nodded, " thank ...you" he said, i smiled before i had gotten my horse out of their pens. I gotten on my horse, than Cesar gotten back on his horse he wanted to show where i can built my new home on the ape land of his. I thought as I followed him on my horse, the whole time. I was thinking maybe the apes can be my new family.