Chapter Five

Bakugou pouted as he carried three small plushies - a cat, a butterfly, and a unicorn. Uraraka had surprisingly been good at the claw machine. She had won multiple times and had given some little kids in the arcade the prizes. There weren't enough kids to give all the prizes away, so Bakugou had ended up with three.

"How the fuck are you so good at all these shitty games?" Bakugou asked.

She winked at him, "Magic."

"Magic my ass."

Without realizing it, the two had grown closer throughout the day. Kirishima and Mina saw it, and Mina convinced Kirishima to give the pair some room. Mina had dragged Kirishima off to go do karaoke which left Uraraka and Bakugou alone.

Bakugou and Uraraka had been walking around the mall absentmindedly, just trading thoughts. Both agreed that the best food place in the mall was the frozen yogurt shop. Uraraka's favorite animal was a dog while Bakugou liked cats. Their favorite drinks at coffee shops were Iced Americanos.

Uraraka was pretty cool, Bakugou had realized. And Uraraka learned that Bakugou wasn't as scary as everyone seemed to think. Everything had been going perfectly fine until now.

"Kacchan?"

Bakugou's head whipped around at an inhuman speed. His eyes landed on the green-headed shitty nerd from his class. The same green-headed shitty nerd that made Uraraka's heart flutter during the final exams. The same green-headed shitty nerd that Uraraka had thought she liked- until now.

Midoriya- no, Deku- looked at Uraraka, "Oh... Uraraka too.... I didn't know you guys were friends."

Bakugou looked at Uraraka, whose eyes were wide. Of course she didn't want any of their classmates to see them.

"We're not." Bakugou growled before storming into the closest store.

"Bakugou!" Uraraka called out as she headed to chase after the blonde.

Uraraka turned back to Deku, "Sorry, Deku, I gotta go."

Uraraka pulled out her phone, dialing Mina. Uraka didn't have Bakugou's number, but Mina probably did. Why did Deku have to show up now at all times? Why did he have to show up when Bakugou and her were having a good time?

Uraraka started to walk to the karaoke place. She didn't see what store Bakugou went into and she frankly didn't want to see Bakugou right now. She knew he was hurting and she didn't want to be interrogated by him.

"I'll just have to find Kirishima and Mina and then convince them to end the date." She muttered under her breath.