Chapter One

Bakugou didn't know why he had agreed to this stupid double date. Sure both Kirishima and Mina had begged him to, but why didn't he just blow them off. He'd done it all the previous times and it was fine. So why did he actually agree to go on this date?

"BAKUBRO!" He was snapped out of his thoughts as his red-headed and shark-toothed best friend ran towards him. He waved his hand and Bakugou nodded to acknowledge him.

Bakugou stood up to meet Kirishima, who was grinning from ear-to-ear. How typical.

"Hey Shitty-Hair," Kirishima had long ago learned to accept the nickname. Kirishima knew Bakugou didn't know how to deal with friendships well, so he was perfectly fine with the standoffish nature and rude nicknames.

"Sup Bakubro," Kirishima greeted back.

"Where's Pinky and her friend?"

Kirishima glanced at his phone, "She said they just arrived now."

"Hey guys!" Bakugou turned towards the mall entrance to see Mina waving excitedly at them. Following behind the pink alien was none other than 'Round Cheeks' Uraraka.

Just great, he thought.

The blonde explosive teen shifted his weight as he glared at the pair of girls. He grabbed Kirishima's arm, pulling him away from the girls.

"What kind of bullshit is this?" He hissed.

Kirishima cocked his head to the side like a puppy being scolded, "What do you mean?"

"Why the fuck is Round Cheeks here?"

"Mina just said she was bringing a friend. Uraraka is a friend."

"This is the goddamn worst." Bakugou crossed his arms as he pouted like a child.

"What's the matter with Uraraka? She's nice."

If he was being honest, Bakugou didn't really know what he had against her. He just felt uncomfortable around her.

"I-It's just that she hangs out with fucking Deku," Bakugou lied through his teeth. From the looks of Kirishima's raised eyebrow, it was an obvious lie.

Kirishima opened his mouth to say something but Mina and Uraraka had come over.

"Something wrong?" Uraraka asked, shifting uncomfortably. She probably didn't want to be here as much as Bakugou.

"Nothing," Kirishima dismissed the whole thing with a wave of his hand.

"Great, let's get started!" Mina shouted excitedly.