Chapter Four

Lunch was nothing special. Kirishima and Mina talked and talked while Uraraka and Bakugou occasionally glanced at each other. Their food came; a burger for Kirishima, a salad for Mina, a quesadilla for Bakugou, and chicken strips for Uraraka. Uraraka was absolutely amazed at how much salsa Bakugou piled on his quesadillas. She could hardly handle a drop and it seemed that he couldn't get enough.

When they were done eating and paying (they each paid for themselves), the group decided to go to an arcade.

"An arcade?" Bakugou asked as they walked through the mall.

Kirishima nodded, "Is there a problem with that?"

"Yeah. You're all going to get your asses kicked."

Mina laughed, "Yeah right! I'm the Dance Dance Revolution queen!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "I could beat any of you in any game you choose."

Uraraka giggled. She couldn't help but to admire his confidence.

"You too, Round Cheeks."

"I'll have you know, Bakugou, that I've never been defeated in Air Hockey."

"Well, that's going to change." He said as he held open the door to the arcade.

"That's new," Mina quipped to Kirishima as they walked through the door. Kirishima looked back at Bakugou and winked.

"Sure is."

Bakugou frowned. What were they talking about? He was being himself, wasn't he? He quickly dismissed whatever nonsense they were on about as he stepped into the dimly lit arcade.

Uraraka had already made her way to the air hockey table as Mina and Kirishima headed to the DDR Machine. She was grinning at Bakugou, who sighed and pulled out his wallet.

"How much is it, Round Cheeks?" Bakugou opened his wallet.

"Just a dollar! I can pay for it."

"Nope. You're already going to get your ass kicked. Don't need to lose that much."

Uraraka pouted, "I've never lost and I don't plan on losing just yet!"

Bakugou walked over and put the dollar into the machine. The familiar hum of the machine starting up filled the close proximity. The two grabbed the air hockey paddles. Red eyes met brown eyes, both filled with a fiery determination to win.

"After you beat me at the sports festival, I didn't think I'd get the chance to have a rematch." Uraraka said as she hit the puck right into his goal. He tried to block, but the puck was too fast.

"A rematch that'll end the same as the sport festival." He responded as he grabbed the puck and sent it right towards her goal. She blocked it and sent it right back.

"Fuck," He muttered. She actually was good at this.

"But now, I get to kick your ass." She giggled as she sent another puck into his goal.

He laughed, "Never thought I'd hear the innocent Uraraka cuss." He sent the puck towards her goal.

"I'm not as innocent as you think, Bakugou." He finally sunk it into her goal.

He raised an eyebrow as he watched her grab the puck and place it back on the table, "Oh yeah?"

"Yup! If I were so innocent, I wouldn't be mopping the floor with you." She sent the puck into his goal.

Within a few more minutes, the machine turned off as Bakugou was left confused. How did she beat him so quickly.

"You owe me a prize!" She chirped.

"Since when!?" He yelled.

She held a finger to her mouth as the nearby employee glared at them, "Shhh!"

Bakugou's face reddened, "Whatever... since when did I agree to get you anything?"

Uraraka shrugged, "Losers always have to pay the winners."

"Fair point," He said, "but I paid for the game."

She frowned, "I guess you're right."

"What game do you want to play now?" Bakugou asked as he gestured to all the games in the arcade.

"How about that?" She pointed to a claw machine.

"Sounds good."