Chapter Two

So far all the teens had done was windowshop and browse through the stores. Kirishima and Mina made each other try on ridiculous hats and glasses as Uraraka and Bakugou awkwardly stood by.

They left another store without buying anything, Kirishima and Mina having the time of their lives. Uraraka and Bakugou hardly acknowledged each other.

The group walked along the malls, glancing at storefronts. While walking, Uraraka got caught up looking at a store that had cute little plushies in the window. Her eye was particularly on a cute Pomeranian. She didn't even notice that she had stopped walking until someone bumped into her.

"Oh so-" Uraraka started. She was rudely interrupted by an older man, at least in his mid twenties.

"You dumb bitch, watch where you're fucki-"

The man was cut off by a puff of smoke in his face, "You better fucking watch where you're going, extra, or I'll blast you right in the face." Bakugou glared at the man as he stood in front of his classmate.

The man stuttered out a quick apology before moving on. Bakugou glared daggers at the back of the man's head as Uraraka looked around for Kirishima and Mina. Unsurprisingly, the pair had missed the incident and were long gone.

"Thanks," Uraraka looked at her feet. She couldn't believe she had run into someone.

"He ran into you. You were standing still." It was like her explosive classmate read her mind. She felt her face redden as she quickly started walking forward, "C'mon, let's go!"

She could hear Bakugou's heavy footsteps behind her as she walked as fast as her legs could go. She knew Bakugou could catch up if he wanted to and she respected that he was giving her space. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.