"What's up with you, first you can't make coffee, then you can't cook, now you setting up shit and the people don't even show."

"I can explain, there was someone beside the both of you, the person next to you was your blind date. See, now who were y'all beside?"

"Each other."

"Well that worked out better then I thought."

"Tichina what you up to?"

"Look I just thought since both of y'all were single I decided to put the both of you together, I mean y'all compliment each other well. Good girl with the bad girl, I mean both of you are beautiful it was just worth a try. I'm sorry if—."

"it's ok Tichina like you said it worked out." I told her as I started kissing on Toni's neck.

"Do I hear lips on skin."

"I think that's a dial tone your hearing." I ended the call sitting toni back on top of me as she gulped down her 4th glass of wine.

"Take this off."

"Janet.."

"Forget about me being your boss. Right now you're Toni, I'm Janet."

"But—." I unbuttoned her blouse slowly sliding it down from her shoulders.

"You're Toni I'm Janet, no one else but us. It'll be our secret, no one will ever know."

"If you say so."

"I know so. Come here so I can walk that shit the same way I talked it."

I laid her on her back taking my eyes off her for a minute. Next thing I heard was snoring.

"Toni, Toni?"

This chick really sleep, you gotta be kidding me guess I have to wait another week to get a taste.
•••••••

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, looking over I seen Ms

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, looking over I seen Ms. Jackson putting on her clothes.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Morning, uh what time is it?"

"5:40, don't worry about being on time just there when you can."

"Ok."

"You go to sleep early."

"I'm sorry about that."