This idiot that was cuddling with me in my sleep is Dominic, future Alpha of crescent bound moon pack, biggest shit head in town. With His gift, mind control he is able to influence your decisions without you being aware of it. The moment you see his eyes you're a potential victim, it's more like he drowns your sense of reason in his ocean blue eyes. A gift like that would give him the upper hand during battle because he will able to control your every move, down to your battle strategy, But he's still learning how to use it to its full potential, the extent as to which he can use his powers are unimaginable...And he's using me as his test dummy.
Yaaay!

How is he my best friend you may ask ...i don't know that either. If I did not love him so much I'd say I was being controlled by him.

"Get the Fuck out of my room"
I groaned pulling my blanket over my head

"I will when you get your lazy ass up. I can't have a lazy Beta guarding me when I become Alpha. What if I'm attacked on my way to the pack house and my Beta can't help me because he's a lazy bum"

I pulled the blanket down a bit so I could glare at him.

"fine" he mutters

I find my self getting up and walking into the bathroom like I'm being controlled but it all feels like something I want to do,  but I have stayed in this pack house long enough to know that my actions are being influenced .

Oh right
this shit face is inside my head...again!

"I hate you " I growl glaring daggers at him

"Yeah yeah " I am sure he rolled his eyes at that

"it's not fair that you got such a cool power, you don't deserve it " I shout from inside the bathroom

"Come on Rav your powers are cool too" I could not see his face but I could feel him trying to hold back another fit of laughter, I can't blame him though, this has to be the hundredth time I am complaining about my gift this week.

He's such a dick

There it is,  he erupts into another laughing fit "you probably shouldn't say that about your Alpha "

"I never said it, I thought it and you wouldn't have heard it if you weren't in my head, you damned pervert!"
I yell, slamming my fist on the bathroom door.

"glowing in the dark is pretty cool you know"

"yeah I can totally glow rogues to death. I don't get it, Why would the moon goddess mark me as future Beta if she was going to give me such lame ass powers"
I said walking out of the bathroom all dressed up in my usual red training suit and By training suit I mean a red sleeveless shirt and matching red sweat pants with red and black snickers.
I know my fashion sense
and color combination which basically comprises of different shades of red is a little bit loud but my looks is the least of my problems

Trust me, it's a full list.

I walk out of the bathroom rubbing the towel against my jet black hair, kinda like the opposite of Dominic's platinum blonde hair.

"I still think it's cool, you're like a walking  night light. Imagine I needed to sign some documents and the power was out who do I run to" He is not making the point I feel like he's trying to make but nevertheless he throws me a childish grin.

asshat !

"Now come on you're already late " he walks towards my bed room door

"you have a death wish" I said following behind him.

Dominic and I have been friends since birth. His dad, Alpha Peter is my mom's best friend so we basically grew up together, attended the same highschool, trained together. He's very annoying but he's the reason I get up everyday, literally. He pollutes my dreams and I don't have another option but to wake up.

In middle school I was bullied alot, we attended an all weres middle school until the mark of the beta appeared on my back. Everyone thought my powers were lame I don't blame them though, i think it's lame. Dominic always stood up for me so yeah I owe him alot, and I'm paying him back by not ripping his head off.

Alpha Xavier later transferred us to a human highschool so we could blend in with the humans.

Dumb creatures

Dominic and I are the only weres in our ages without a mate
Most were wolves in our age group found their mates at age 16

Our parents are getting really worried because Dominic and I and assume positions in the pack without meeting our other half.

Most rogues are wolves who were not able to find their mates in time... And I'm afraid that might just be our fate

mateless rogues...

So much for being future pack leaders

"we have gone over this before Raven " he stops to glare at me

Right the Ass head obviously interjected my thoughts

"Dominic! stop doing that "

He lifts his hands in submission "guilty"

I walk past him
Then he runs to catch up with me as he flings his hands over my shoulder. I am a little taller and a lot muscular than he is. I needed to strengthen my physical side since my gift is a no go.

"look ravy, even if we don't find our mates it's not a big deal. We could always move in with each other adopt children and die in an old wolves facility " he teases using his finger to poke my cheek
Yuhp... This is why I haven't killed him yet.
He was able to make me smile "you're gross "
I said removing his hands from my shoulder, they return as fast as removed them.

"and besides not all werewolves without mates turn into rouges you know " he continues

I raise a brow at him

"look at old man Yama for example " he points out

"dude! are you serious!That guy is in a rehabilitation center he's a crazy wolf" I growl at him

"I'm just saying " he sends me another one of his childish grins
We continue to walk down the hall way then I heard an all too familiar voice...

" I knew sending Dominic to get you was a terrible idea"

Oh Fuck... I stare wide eyed at the  flaming woman at the end of the hall way.

Raven Luther... You are toast!