Chapter 19 - More Training

Start from the beginning

Dorothea: Holy crap! I think it went in deep!

Linhardt: It's tip is fully in his shoulder...

Ferdinand: Sir! How are you so calm!?

Hubert: Maybe because it's the second time this happened to him?

Y/N: Sixth time...

Everyone stared at me as I just started to laugh which really confused them now and I held out my hand.

Y/N: Someone give me your hand?

Edelgard shakily places her hand in my palm and I slowly moved her hand towards the arrow as her eyes widen in shock.

Edelgard: W-wait,shouldn't we-

Y/N: You don't think of them when you're in battle kids!

I made her hand grab onto the arrow as I guided her hand to slowly pull out the arrow from my shoulder and they all looked somewhat horrified which I kinda excepted with the shit I do.

Petra: Professor!

Y/N: Now!

I walked towards Shamir and Berndetta as I smiled at Berndetta while Shamir just sighed.

Shamir: If it wasn't for a 'loud mouth'! It would have hit it's target.

She glared at Caspar seeming like her glare was going to rip his head off clean and I chuckled.

Y/N: Still Berndetta,that was a great hit and could easily knock the ai-

Everyone but Shamir and Y/N: I think she fainted...?

I looked at them before waving my hand in front of Berndetta who doesn't respond to it.

Y/N: Holy shit,she is unconscious!

Byleth: Hey! I got a healer!

We all turned to see Byleth running back with an healer following after her and I smiled a bit at her.

Y/N: It's alright now!

Yoko: Just take the heal!

The healer heals my injuried shoulder as Byleth sighed in relief including the class and Shamir which I found warming to my heart.

Byleth: Now....

An aura what I felt before flowed from Byleth,she glared at the class which starts to all shiver including Hubert and I was concerned for these kids' lives.

Byleth: Who caused it...?

Everyone pointed at Caspar who instantly runs away from the training yard and she quickly chased after him while shouting.

Byleth: YOU IDIOT!

Caspar: I'M SORRY PROFESSOR!

I chuckled a bit while the class stares at our professor chasing poor Caspar and Shamir walked over to me.

Shamir: I was hoping to use him for target practice since he wants to ruin someone else practice but she can have this one.