New alliances, new enemies (Part 1)

A/N: You know what? I think Loki should still be majorly involved. Ehehehehe.

Holt's POV:

"Who are they, Mother?" I turned to look at her after the mysterious group left.

"Well, he was the one who kept you dear father's soul in. Hades. Those behind should be his guards."

"Then what about the girl?" I asked curiously.

"What girl?"

"She was standing right behind Hades."

"Oh, that must be his daughter then. She's awfully shy, and usually turns herself invisible. Loki's told me so much about them, when we first met. Rightfully so since we are all Gods and goddesses."

"I see." I nodded. I wondered why I could actually see her.

"Let us go to the dining hall. Dinner awaits us."

"Yes Mother."

Jade's POV:

"Let us thank our father for looking over Mother and our newest addition to the family, our brother Holt!" Hela raised her glass as we started off the feast. "To Father!" She yelled, and the rest followed her, and downed their drinks.

"Now now, Hela. You wouldn't want to get too drunk would you?" Elsa joked as laughter echoed off the walls of the dining hall. I slowly made my way out of the chaotic room. I wandered around and leaned against an opened window at the end of the corridor.

"Oh Loki. How I wish you were here beside me now." I sighed as the gentle winds carried my words far away. "I swore to never leave you, but you left first, leaving me to grief during my miserable exsistence on Asgard. Where are you Loki?" I gripped the golden pendant he gave me when we battled Surtur. I would never forget how he always loved me more than his own life. He spent every spare moment thinking of ways to make me happy. "Where is the husband that I married? The worthy son of Laufey? Where are you?" I let my tears fall silently.

"Mother? Are you alright?" A familiar voice echoed down the hall.

"Hela. Are the Warriors Three here?"

"Yes, I led them to the dining hall. They are in need of much food. They look so much thinner than I can remember."

"Twenty years can change a man completely, Hela." I sighed. "Well, do make sure that they have their own bed chambers."

"Yes Mother."

"You should go and rest too. All that teleporting is taking a toll on your health."

"I will, Mother." Hela smiled and turned back to the Dining hall.

I turned back and leaned against the window. The sun was setting magnificently, its golden-vermilion rays of light softly shining on the lava-red roads of Muspelheim as it neared the horizon.

"Jade...." An all too familiar voice floated in my head. "My beloved Jade...." The voice was gentle, soothing, soft. A hand rested lightly on my shoulder. The familiar smell of vanilla wafted through my nose.

"Loki, is that you?" I saw two hands going around my waist. They were pale and cold as they wrapped around me.

"Jade..." He whispered close to my ears.

"Loki, you're...you're back?" My breathing staggered.

"I've missed you so much. Do you know that?"